Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice….leave the kids at home. Working those long 8-10 hours a day, poor dear needs a well deserved break.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for anyone else who is in Fiji this week - running into Simmo would ruin my holiday

• Haha
I’m sorry but I don’t understand the holiday away without your children. Especially when they are that young. Maybe just me but we spent a lot of time in Europe when our kids were young and always took them with is. Plus we didn’t have family near us so couldn’t just dump and leave!

Reactions: 31
Hahahaha it is Fiji, I personally would have taken the kids there with me but we know Simmo can’t take her breastfeeding baby with her and her toddler that she loves so much

Edit to add - I have googled where she’s staying and I can see why the kids aren’t there, she’s such a flog
I think she is staying in the same place Brittany Lee Saunders stayed at on her trip to Fiji not too long ago…..? Can anyone confirm? 🤔

Edited to add - I can confirm it’s the same place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi I’ve been so busy over on the Sophie G thread, good to be back!

I’m guessing Wendz is housesitting and watching the boys. Tight ass, the boys’ airfares would have cost practically nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel sorry for anyone else who is in Fiji this week - running into Simmo would ruin my holiday
There’s another chic who’s just turned up to the same hotel for her honeymoon lol… Jess (love from Jess) poor girl

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well at 600 a night for those bungalows, she ain't feeling the pinch from her court case, that's for sure

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Who reckons its gifted or a collab, can't see AD or.GIFTED anywhere
Yeah that will come later , she will go back and add it later for to have everyone thinking she pays for it herself and then band near the end AD but l think it’s the yearly conference for trenti boys work

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Relationship Rescue - I bet tenti is fixing to leave debt ridden Scammo 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Would he not have some liability for the debts. You would think he would have been aware of where all this extra money came from. Closing his eyes to it, and accepting (spending) it is just as culpable😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.