Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would he not have some liability for the debts. You would think he would have been aware of where all this extra money came from. Closing his eyes to it, and accepting (spending) it is just as culpable😡
Oh, I have been told that he definitely knew. I think his head was turned by the money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Would he not have some liability for the debts. You would think he would have been aware of where all this extra money came from. Closing his eyes to it, and accepting (spending) it is just as culpable😡
50/50 shared debt.
---
Oh, I have been told that he definitely knew. I think his head was turned by the money.
I’ll just never understand why the lie. Just sell the stuff and don’t say you’re donating anything. Literal insanity.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone read any of the comments on her post? Many saying they deserve it. Deserve what exactly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What’s the latest court case about? Surely not stupid enough to run another donation scam?

Fiji is so basic. I'm not jealous, that's not it. But, even in her overseas holidays she's failing to make me want her life. Influencer she is not.

That poor baby 😔 I'm not against us Mums having a life but a baby that little? All they know is their mother. I know because I have a 6 month old (& two older kids).

Reactions: 19
Fiji is so basic. I'm not jealous, that's not it. But, even in her overseas holidays she's failing to make me want her life. Influencer she is not.
What is there to do in Fiji? Simple Simon will probably waste all her holiday time on Tattle

Reactions: 6
Has anyone read any of the comments on her post? Many saying they deserve it. Deserve what exactly?
Yeah I saw that, like duck she deserves a holiday. I have never had a child free holiday in the 6 and a half years I’ve been a mum, I am not jealous either simmo if that’s what you think… I just love my children and prefer to take them on a holiday with me or spend time with them at home.

There will be lots of people out there that she will make them feel like tit out though as I’m sure a mum that’s really struggling will not like seeing this at all.. Simmo, you are a very selfish person. Far from being an empath that’s for sure 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile I'm just over hear crying coz they haven't been on a holiday since before they had babies, neither have I but my youngest baby is ten years old 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Simone Anderson #36 holiday childfree in Fiji, however you cant escape Pebbles and the enormous lawyers fee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Love the stipulation that it’s the first international trip since kids, coz god knows they’ve had enough weekend getaways.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.