Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is leaving her children, especially that baby, to go overseas. My baby is a few months older than hers and I have left him for a few hours max on less than 5 occasions - and he was with his dad or nana. My older kid has only been without me when I was in hospital having the baby.
I’m not saying I’m a martyr for not being away from my kids, or saying that time away from them is wrong. But she is literally leaving that tiny baby to go to another country. The kid is only a few months old. I just struggle with how selfish overall she is. She leaves those kids at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is he 27?
Why does he look like he’s wearing children’s sunglasses?
Simmo stop at the duty free and get him some sunnies that fit his face properly. Or do they all look like that on him?
---
I almost said he looks like a wish version of salt bae but then I went and googled salt bae and … he has hair 😬 so I can’t compare them oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it is a Cannon trip hence why they have gone off without the kids? Most company will allow partners. Could he why she hasn’t said much about it as wants to give the idea that it isn’t a free holiday.

Reactions: 7
Hi I’ve been so busy over on the Sophie G thread, good to be back!

I’m guessing Wendz is housesitting and watching the boys. Tight ass, the boys’ airfares would have cost practically nothing.
They can probably JUST afford a trip to Fiji to make it look like they have money and travel. Adding kids fares and additional cot charges will break the bank! If you're so wealthy Simmy, where's the Europe trip? I've been to the Greek Islands a few times Simone, they are fab, and guaranteed awesome shots for the 'gram.

Going overseas without my babies at those ages would frazzle me so much it wouldn't be worth going. First, my kid is my favourite person. I definitely need time apart from him - I'm human - but more often than not, being around him is more enjoyable than any other conceivable situation. Genuinely. He's funny as duck, the best fun to hang out with, and they change so fast. I often feel like he's changed just in the time he's been at daycare. I couldn't fathom leaving him any longer than that with anybody but my husband - who obviously wouldn't be there either. And you cannot communicate to a baby why their entire world has just upped and left? So it wouldn't just suck for me, it would be genuinely upsetting for my baby?? How do you reconcile that for something so vapid?!? (Rhetorical question, obviously. We all know the answer.)

Not to mention - and this is a very 'mum' comment, so forgive me - but what if something happened to them? And you are hours away, at best? Just ... how do you cope with that?!? 🤯

Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen the movie ‘Influencer’? It’s a new thriller set in Bali. Kind of wish it was real and set in Fiji 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My baby is 2 months older than Ryder and I CANNOT IMAGINE leaving him to go on an overseas trip with hubby at this age. She’s a bleeping monster. I also say this as someone who went on holiday overseas for 5 days with hubby when my oldest was 20 months old (he stayed with my mum). I think parents can have a life but why would you even want to leave a baby that young? At this age, every week counts. They change and developed so much in that first year.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she is leaving her children, especially that baby, to go overseas. My baby is a few months older than hers and I have left him for a few hours max on less than 5 occasions - and he was with his dad or nana. My older kid has only been without me when I was in hospital having the baby.
I’m not saying I’m a martyr for not being away from my kids, or saying that time away from them is wrong. But she is literally leaving that tiny baby to go to another country. The kid is only a few months old. I just struggle with how selfish overall she is. She leaves those kids at the drop of a hat.
If the baby or even the older one gets sick she will have major regrets. Never mind the plane crashes and both kids become orphans. How does she sleep at night? She is a terrible human.
---
Just how pissed is a fart, really? Simone pls explain tomorrow
She is 💯 Bogan.
---
Her body looks shocking in those hideous white pants that she keeps wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel like any time she does something that could be seen as controversial or paint her in a bad light (leaving an exclusively breastfed infant which could be anywhere from 3-10 days), there is no build up - no outfit planning, what’s in my bag, checked in etc. had she not accidentally went live, would anyone even know about it?

Reactions: 14
She went live on purpose. Simone can’t stay off the gram so there is no way she could have gone anywhere without sharing. Plus the little comments before hand about a trip away. It’s all done for a reason. No influencer comes into their page without an agenda.

Reactions: 23
Meanwhile I'm just over hear crying coz they haven't been on a holiday since before they had babies, neither have I but my youngest baby is ten years old 😭
My oldest is 13 and I've never been away on a holiday without them. To be completely honest I'd find it boring without them, I'm not throwing shade at anyone that has holidays without their kids either. But it's just the way I am, we have such a great relationship and want to experience things with them. Definitely couldn't fathom leaving a 6 month old behind while going overseas. I'm just hoping Asher and Ryder are having the time of their lives and doing things they wouldn't normally do. Like playing with colourful toys, getting dirty/muddy and just being allowed to be kids without being exploited for the gram.

Reactions: 11
My oldest is 13 and I've never been away on a holiday without them. To be completely honest I'd find it boring without them, I'm not throwing shade at anyone that has holidays without their kids either. But it's just the way I am, we have such a great relationship and want to experience things with them. Definitely couldn't fathom leaving a 6 month old behind while going overseas. I'm just hoping Asher and Ryder are having the time of their lives and doing things they wouldn't normally do. Like playing with colourful toys, getting dirty/muddy and just being allowed to be kids without being exploited for the gram.
Yes exactly, when we have our first overseas trip since kids it will be WITH the kids because at the end of the day we want them to experience things with us. If my hubby got offered a work trip to Fiji when we had a baby and a not even two year old I would have said he goes but obviously I can't go I have a bleeping baby!

Yes exactly, when we have our first overseas trip since kids it will be WITH the kids because at the end of the day we want them to experience things with us. If my hubby got offered a work trip to Fiji when we had a baby and a not even two year old I would have said he goes but obviously I can't go I have a bleeping baby!
Nannies in Fiji are absolutely incredible. We hired one for two full days. She was part of our family for 2 days and an extra pair of hands to entertain kids, plus we got to have an hour here and there for snorkelling, and a dinner out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.