Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids so probably can’t really comment, but 7 loads seems excessive?
So Scammy.is trying to tell us she does one dark load daily, one white, every other day,.And then on Friday.seven loads. Yeah right🤣.

So effectively the washing machine is going solidly for seven plus hours every.Friday. Sorry. I.believe this as much as you donated to WR. One thing about Scammy.she knows how to "launder"😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’ve been wondering when the boys get older so you think she will still clean Friday? As most of us know, kids spend. it’s time at home in the weekend so better to clean Sunday or Monday. However, we also know Simone doesn’t like to be home in the weekends so this may never happen.

Reactions: 5
Personally I doubt she’d have paid as she went…her ego is so insanely overly inflated, there’d be no scenario in her mind where she wouldn’t “win” and actually have to fork out for her *shock horror* OWN legal fees! 🙄😡
Lawyers charge in 6 minute blocks and they send those monthly invoices out, with late penalty fees attached. There is no way she hasn’t been paying lawyers every month, She will have had a substantial bill

• Heart
Reactions: 9
6am dressed and ready to go with her fake designer bag 😂 where is she going in those pj's 😆😆😆😆
Trent must be still asleep because he would be in fits of laugher if he saw what she gets up to in the mornings 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Lawyers charge in 6 minute blocks and they send those monthly invoices out, with late penalty fees attached. There is no way she hasn’t been paying lawyers every month, She will have had a substantial bill
Oooh yes for sure! I mean more there’s no way she wouldn’t believe she’d be getting the $ back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just do NOT understand this whole pyjama outfit thing 🤨🤨🤨
I mean, I'm wearing pyjama outfit right now... But too bloody right I'll take it off before I shower and then put on actual clothing for the day. 🤣
---
Oh I missed the part where she turned off story replies. I guess it did stop me replying just now asking what fabric her pyjamas are made from as I can't find it on the website. Damn 😂(not that I'd wear them as pyjamas let alone daytime attire 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Scammy.is trying to tell us she does one dark load daily, one white, every other day,.And then on Friday.seven loads. Yeah right🤣.

So effectively the washing machine is going solidly for seven plus hours every.Friday. Sorry. I.believe this as much as you donated to WR. One thing about Scammy.she knows how to "launder"😉
And how often is that dryer going? She must be doing tiny loads or doesn’t actually like laundry left in her draw that she designed.

Reactions: 7
And how often is that dryer going? She must be doing tiny loads or doesn’t actually like laundry left in her draw that she designed.
Ive got a 10kg front loader it takes about 2hrs for a load no way i can do 7loads in one day...

So simmie posted an “accidental” love this morning from the Air NZ lounge. Was mostly of Trentis groin. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wait so she said she does 7 loads of washing on one day… totally not normal! 4 in this house hold including 2 young kids.. 1 load of washing most days (sometimes 2). Only time I would be putting on 7 loads of washing in a day is if there was gastro going through the house!

Reactions: 13
Asher and Ryders bedding could easily be washed in one load. Her bedding, maybe two if splitting sheets and duvet cover. All her towels are white so one load. So the rest are clothes? Work smarter not harder Simone! Gosh, when you work a full time job you know how to get washing done efficiently.

Reactions: 12
So simmie posted an “accidental” love this morning from the Air NZ lounge. Was mostly of Trentis groin. Lovely.
Escaping NZ due to a pending news/media story coming out perhaps?!
---
Escaping NZ due to a pending news/media story coming out perhaps?!
And does this mean Trent has finished up at Canon now? I’m sure I read here he has a new job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.