Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sad she thinks its great Ryder sleeps solidly for 12 hours. He's barely four months old.

Guess he'll be learning to put up with a damp or 💩 nappy. And.what if he cant self soothe, he'll learn very quickly no one comes to him. So he will stop communicating. Scammy if you are going ro leave your child in a used nappy until 0700 you d better buy some good baby barrier cream. Nappy rash can be so uncomfortable😥

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm so sad she thinks its great Ryder sleeps solidly for 12 hours. He's barely four months old.

Guess he'll be learning to put up with a damp or 💩 nappy. And.what if he cant self soothe, he'll learn very quickly no one comes to him. So he will stop communicating. Scammy if you are going ro leave your child in a used nappy until 0700 you d better buy some good baby barrier cream. Nappy rash can be so uncomfortable😥
Agree this isnt the great mum flex she thinks it is it’s borderline neglect. Especially to people who have had children, we all know the reality of parenting. The same as having a 3 month old on a feeding schedule that’s absolutely crazy and I bet it’s a big fat lie. Just another way for her to try and fool people that her children are advanced 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Agree this isnt the great mum flex she thinks it is it’s borderline neglect. Especially to people who have had children, we all know the reality of parenting. The same as having a 3 month old on a feeding schedule that’s absolutely crazy and I bet it’s a big fat lie. Just another way for her to try and fool people that her children are advanced 🫠
I don’t agree with pretty much everything Scuntmoan says or does but to say it’s neglect is pretty rough. My kids were all sleeping 12hrs from around 8 weeks (yes occasionally they would wake but not often) it was not neglect they simply slept, they all gained weight, met milestones and didn’t have nappy rashes, and there’s nothing advanced about my kids, they just slept

Reactions: 17
She harps on that "this is just what works for me! Don't feel bad if this isn't what's happening in your home!" but has she stopped to consider if it's working for her sons? How much of this is truly in their best interests rather than hers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s not the fact that her child sleeps for 12 hours, whoop dee bleeping do, it’s the fact she has to blast it all over social media, knowing full well that ‘most’ children don’t do this and a lot of her followers will be mothers who after seeing her posts will be thinking they’re doing something wrong. Our first born wasn’t the best sleeper and I used to feel this way whenever I saw posts on social media or heard of other children sleeping through. Our third child is around the same age as Ryder and a pretty good sleeper but I would never mention this to another mum. What purpose would it serve?

And Simone, your children sleeping through the night doesn’t make you a good mother. Good mothers don’t share half naked photos of their children on social media for paedophiles to use or record their child shitting and wanting privacy for over 311,000 people to see. You’re a terrible human.

Reactions: 31
I don’t agree with pretty much everything Scuntmoan says or does but to say it’s neglect is pretty rough. My kids were all sleeping 12hrs from around 8 weeks (yes occasionally they would wake but not often) it was not neglect they simply slept, they all gained weight, met milestones and didn’t have nappy rashes, and there’s nothing advanced about my kids, they just slept
Yeah I think there's a spectrum of sleep and some babies do longer stints earlier than others for sure. I take issue with her lying behaviour, her need to constantly bring it up and the way she talks with certainty about things that dont make sense. For example she showed literally showed a report of his whole night of "sleeping through" where there were multiple wake up lines. She is constantly sharing his schedule which is really irrelevant to anyone else - she herself even says "they're all different don't compare", so why does she always show his? And that post "last night feed omg I'm so saaaad" like... how is it his last night feed? He will grow teeth, he will have growth spurts, he might just wake and need comfort. It's just silly posts about something that does affect other mothers daily and it feels braggy.

Reactions: 20
My babes always been a good sleeper but do I post it over social media every 5 mins for head pats? No. Does it make me a better mum than someone whose baby wakes 10 times a night? No. Does it mean my baby is more advanced? Also no.

but head pats for you simmo

Reactions: 15
Did you use a sleep trainer though? I agree it's not neglect, but it is a created behaviour in this case.

Reactions: 5
I struggle with remembering that I have to change my sheets weekly and share it on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.