Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just do NOT understand this whole pyjama outfit thing 🤨🤨🤨
I mean, I'm wearing pyjama outfit right now... But too bloody right I'll take it off before I shower and then put on actual clothing for the day. 🤣
---
Oh I missed the part where she turned off story replies. I guess it did stop me replying just now asking what fabric her pyjamas are made from as I can't find it on the website. Damn 😂(not that I'd wear them as pyjamas let alone daytime attire 😂)
Whatever the material is you KNOW it’s margariney buttery soft!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh yes for sure! I mean more there’s no way she wouldn’t believe she’d be getting the $ back! 😂
Yeah agree, she would have thought she was a winner. But sadly I doubt she's hundreds of thousands in debt. It sure has been a bleeping waste of money and time, but as we can see, she has come out relatively unscathed and off for a nice tropical holiday. witch

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Again, posting she’s going away.. so easy to break into their house and steal her back stock 🙄
---
Also she totally booked this after it was mentioned here that they never go overseas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Escaping NZ due to a pending news/media story coming out perhaps?!
---

And does this mean Trent has finished up at Canon now? I’m sure I read here he has a new job?
A new job for Trenti hasn’t been confirmed. I was just wondering if he was getting a new job because Canon had been letting a lot of people go (upper management and middle management) and at that time Simone wrote in her planner ‘celebration for Trent’. But it could have been a red herring, as Simone sometimes says things that then come to nothing. Like the donations. Or something ‘exciting‘ planned with ’Australia’, or visiting their lawyer for something ‘exciting’. All mentioned, but have come to nothing.

Reactions: 10
I fully think that “live” was intentional. Nothing Simone does is accidental. She’s more calculating than a Casio scientific calculator.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Again, posting she’s going away.. so easy to break into their house and steal her back stock 🙄
---
Also she totally booked this after it was mentioned here that they never go overseas 😂
Imagine robbing her house and just coming out with masses of lemon juice and crappy candles

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why hasn’t there been any build up/ humble brag posting prior to this holiday? Something stinks.
---
Didn’t Trenti used to go on sales conference trips? She can’t go along anymore. Maybe she was dropping him at the airport

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hmmm Fiji flight leaving at 9.45am, reckon that’s where they are going?
But no
Why hasn’t there been any build up/ humble brag posting prior to this holiday? Something stinks.
---
Didn’t Trenti used to go on sales conference trips? She can’t go along anymore. Maybe she was dropping him at the airport
Don't forget she bought that lingerie for Trenti for their time away. Who's looking after their children., one million percent they've timed this for any fall out post court. If she can't be contacted, she can't.comment. But then, if that's the case, it feeds supposition. Face up,.own up, make good,.don't run and hide.🤷

Reactions: 8
Being on an island holiday isn’t a great look if she’s under media scrutiny. I miss the old fair go days when they would knock on people’s front doors lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Simmy didn’t get invited to Harry’s 1st birthday??
How cool does Harry's first party look they compared to the tit show Simone did for Asher. Chilled out party at home with close friends and family (obviously Simone & Trent aren't close enough to be invited though).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Erin probably didn't want to sign the contract that states all photos containing Scammy MUST BE Photoshopped!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No chance that her life was accidental - it was probably for engagement.

Reactions: 7
They are one upping on the party and flying overseas. Can’t be a part of a wholesome colourful kids birthday party. Poor Asher and Ryder. They miss out so much on normal kids activities as mum is too busy ensuring aesthetics for the gram. Surely Trenti must see how their childhood is being robbed by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.