Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2159472
simmo you tc - if you can find time in your “workday” to get your hair& nails done, massages, lunches and all the other egotistical tit you do while R definitely isn’t in daycare then you can find time to go to F45 without a 4am start.
I can't believe she makes it sound like positive teamwork that they alternate who has to go to the gym at 4am when her husband HAS A REAL JOB. Say what you will about being a Canon rep or whatever he is, he still needs to do it within a standard work schedule. I'd be EMBARRASSED to tell people I made my husband alternate with me on going to the gym at 4am knowing he actually has to go to work after it, what a witch.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe she makes it sound like positive teamwork that they alternate who has to go to the gym at 4am when her husband HAS A REAL JOB. Say what you will about being a Canon rep or whatever he is, he still needs to do it within a standard work schedule. I'd be EMBARRASSED to tell people I made my husband alternate with me on going to the gym at 4am knowing he actually has to go to work after it, what a witch.
Literally nothings stopping her from going at 10am or whatever anyway, she could be blocking comments and photoshopping pics anytime of the day. She pretends she does all the cleaning in the morning too! In reality she wouldn’t do any of it, she’s full of tit.

Mind you, she might find it harder to fit everything in once she can’t afford daycare…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Breaking: Auckland Socialite Pebbles Hooper Wins Case Against Her By Weight Loss Influencer Simone Anderson After years of drama, including arrests

Not sure if anyone has posted this link previously?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.