Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitting......................prison stripes to go with the mugshot earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate to be that person but I don’t eat at the same time as my child. Plus she doesn’t eat the same stuff I make so it’s difficult. I sit with her though but I eat once she’s in bed as it’s easier and I cannot eat at 4-5pm
Same! My 18 month old goes to bed at 6pm so has dinner at 5! I try eat at least breakfast or lunch with him on the days he isn’t in daycare and on the weekends though! 😊

Scammy does soooo many tit things but not eating at the same time is a bit of a stretch!

Reactions: 10
Same! My 18 month old goes to bed at 6pm so has dinner at 5! I try eat at least breakfast or lunch with him on the days he isn’t in daycare and on the weekends though! 😊

Scammy does soooo many tit things but not eating at the same time is a bit of a stretch!
Same here also different dietary requirements for my kids so it’s always a bizarre situation at dinner time. I grew up with my parents always eating at the same time and genuinely imagined it for our family too but meh!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, why is she bending over him like that? Get down on the floor and be close to your son woman. Let him hug you and lean into you. Encourage eye contact and silly games while you help him undress.
I guess she’s sweaty and spent more time making the bed and setting up the tripod to worry about being a mum.
She’s gonna have massive back issues later in life…terrible way to move your body (bending at the waist) and she does it all the time.

What the actual duck.
As if Sumos car would ever be in that state. I mean, she cleans it out every time there is even a speck of dirt or grain of sand.
Sharing that post which I doubt she was sent... Angling for a freebie perhaps? Oh the desperation!
Remember she would always get her car cleaned somewhere and tag them. And was desperately trying to get free cleans. After weeks of doing this, she simply stopped mentioning them or going there. Looks like she’s found a new place to try get free cleans from.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Breaking: Auckland Socialite Pebbles Hooper Wins Case Against Her By Weight Loss Influencer Simone Anderson After years of drama, including arrests

Not sure if anyone has posted this link previously?
I suspect the comments in that thread are a fairly good indication of what most people think. Those who actually know who either of them are, don't care, and/or don't think particularly highly of either of them.

Sad they they don't eat as a family despite them both wOrKiNg from home??? Also I appreciate the clarity around the shower temp
This is almost ritualistic compulsive behavior to list everything she does/needs to do every morning/evening in order for the day to start/end and go right. Sad they can't eat breakfast together. That's where they could have real family interaction

Last edited:
Hey there, thanks for reaching out to LJ Social ☀ We actually no longer have Simone on our influencer program and haven't for quite some time. x

Oh poor Scammie no longer “working” with LORNA JANE.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.