Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#nofiller

We all know A was ay daycare today after swimming, but does she really think we are that thick that she took A to get her nails done?

I just can't even comprehend how she puts her not even 2yr old son in daycare 5 days week, to get beauty appointments and do the odd Ad.

Would you not decidate their sleeping time for "work" and evenings once in bed for "work" and use all that time durring the day to soak up your babies?
She will never ever get this time back and goes so incredibly fast. She will regret this so much and I'm here for it, she wants to be selfish then there will be consequences!
You can not turn back time!
Many years ago when we decided to have a family my husband and I decided that I would be a stay home mum. He was a junior doctor at the time, so probably earning similar salary in todays $$ to Trent - possibly less. It wasn’t always easy and our home was humble. That decision has paid itself back one hundred fold in the past thirty five odd years. My three children have the fondest memories of childhood and the mad things we did to entertain ourselves with not much $$ at times. When my daughter became a mum we talked and her biggest wish was to create a childhood for her babies like hers. All my children, at different times in their lives, have thanked us for putting memories above money. The days are long but the years are short and you never, ever, get your babies back. Hug them and spend time with them as much as you can and remember that they need a warm dry house, food and parents who interact with them more than any designer handbag or beauty treatment. Oh, and with my babies all grown up I now get to indulge myself !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ihateliars

VIP Member
Praise be … 😎
Let’s just say to the person who has lost the case has everything to lose unlike the other person in this case who had nothing to lose. There are no gagging orders and no name suppression for the winner and there is no protection from media either for the loser. Don’t forget people that this has been ongoing for three years so there is an eye watering amount of money to be paid by the “loser”……NEXT PLEASE 😍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

BotLife

I'll sign up to Pebbles Patreon for a month to get the tea. Pebbles has taken one for the team, so I'll give her a month of Patreon in return!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

hfw29

Imagine both parents staying out until 2am, wanting to stay out longer, with a 3mth breast fed baby at home View attachment 2137299
This makes me so irrationally angry. I'm trying to figure out if it's because my experiences were so different with intense babies, or if I'm a bit jealous?? All I know is that at 3 months I was still hallucinating from sleep deprivation, couldn't put my baby down and was still in pain. This portrayal of motherhood is disingenuous, privileged, smug and selfish. I'm sorry to any mums who look at this and feel like shit.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

ihateliars

VIP Member
Hey there, thanks for reaching out to LJ Social ☀ We actually no longer have Simone on our influencer program and haven't for quite some time. x

Oh poor Scammie no longer “working” with LORNA JANE.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Oh Simmo, when will you learn? Should there perhaps be a couple of wee letters (ad)ded to this post? 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Something about this weirds me out.
Haven't blurred out R's face because quite clearly Simmo wants to show how perfect her baby was with his jabs 🙄
But the 'my baby' comment just sits weird. Maybe that's just me though 🤣
Poor kid does look like Tent doesn’t he? He needs to enjoy these years where he’s cute and try to avoid the Lego man look in later years
---
Casserole does, that’s who😂😂😂😂😂
---
Can someone incorporate Casserole into the new thread name? Pleaseeee???
Fucking casserole is my fave insult 😂
---
Thread name: the court case is here Scammo, you scamming mole, the world will know you’re a fucking casserole

• Haha
Reactions: 41

robbolife

Chatty Member
I
A midwife shouldn’t be sending messages like that but even if they did, they maybe didn’t realise that Simone has to share every message blowing smoke up her ass publicly so that everyone thinks she’s this devine human. Which she knows full well she isn’t. She knows she’s a piece of shit which is why she shares these messages. If she was happy in herself, she wouldn’t need to do this
I work in healthcare and I would NEVER contemplate sending a patient that had been on my ward a message on their social media. It’s just a big fat common sense no. In fact even the thought of messaging patients on social media (whether they are famous or not) gives everyone I work with the ICK big time. But also, we are endlessly bombarded with rules and guidelines around social media conduct as healthcare professionals.
If this is a legit message, the midwife is an idiot.

Reactions: 40

Pentothal

VIP Member
**then shares it with everyone on the internet
I will hold you as long as you need me unless:-
I'm getting a massage
I'm getting my nails done
I'm getting my hair done
I'm out to lunch, breakfast, dinner
I'm at a party
I'm at the gym
It's between 7pm-7am
Only if it's on my schedule/planner
😥

• Sad
Reactions: 35

privilegedsimone

76FC7C57-A90E-4F6F-9FFE-215FCDD213E5.png

simmo you tc - if you can find time in your “workday” to get your hair& nails done, massages, lunches and all the other egotistical shit you do while R definitely isn’t in daycare then you can find time to go to F45 without a 4am start.

• Haha
Who are these absolute basics message Simone to ask what she puts in her swimming bag? Simone didn’t invent swimming for gods sake. Put in a towel and some nappies and wipes you absolute twits. It’s really not hard.

• Haha

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
She said she was working overnight at Birthcare so it wouldn't be hard to identify her.This is totally unprofessional behavior. If Scamone wrote this to herself, she has put someone's job at risk. Did she think about that. Everyone knows when she was at BC.
As someone working in the maternity sector, I can guarantee a midwife did not send that.

Reactions: 33