Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnight TC!
Looks like a mugshot. Guilty conscience Scammo?
Sleep tight you Devine human
---
Tents Celebration

Mate we know you are a control freak who likes to plan baby showers and hens parties for acquaintances but planning Trenti’s divorce party is a bit much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where's that tan she put on this morning, surely this wasn't pre recorded, and what's her preoccupation with buying orchids for presents.
Can I suggest that Trent’s celebration is a new job, as I have been told by multiple reliable sources that Canon has been laying off their senior management team and middle management team.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can I suggest that Trent’s celebration is a new job, as I have been told by multiple reliable sources that Canon has been laying off their senior management team and middle management team.
It'd be no wonder considering how much his wife publicly posts him not ever doing work from home when he's supposed to be working from home

Reactions: 18
I like how’s she posted a reel before 7am and it’s not even Friday to prove she’s an early morning person.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s a lot better than your crappy one that didn’t even have your kids birthdate correct.
Lol Hannah’s joking, but Simmy actually needs hers to remember!…yet another thing she’s lied about and need to keep track of 🙄🙄😔

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the 4am start was a bit off, I mean she has prepared all her outfart & it's 10 mins away from home. Does the truth ever get said 🤔🤥
She probably takes awhile in the toilet expelling all the tit from her body xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad they they don't eat as a family despite them both wOrKiNg from home??? Also I appreciate the clarity around the shower temp
She doesn’t even do the “no screens before bed” rule, she’s often on phone that late! She’s done stories from bed!

It’s such a false idea that early risers achieve more. They don’t, it’s been studied. Extended risings at 4am is really unhealthy, your body needs good sleep. She can pretend she functions fine on less than 8 hours consistently, but the fact is, she doesn’t. If she got 8 hours a night, she’d be better focused.

The amount of cleaning she does is insane, quality over quantity girl! She just not be good at it, because she’s so inefficient.
Man, it’s clear she can’t handle just chilling out with Trent. Or maybe he can’t handle chilling out with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Simone Anderson #34: Went to court and lost her case, gone into hiding, she might have to buy a new face.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sad they they don't eat as a family despite them both wOrKiNg from home??? Also I appreciate the clarity around the shower temp
I hate to be that person but I don’t eat at the same time as my child. Plus she doesn’t eat the same stuff I make so it’s difficult. I sit with her though but I eat once she’s in bed as it’s easier and I cannot eat at 4-5pm

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.