Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s a lot better than your crappy one that didn’t even have your kids birthdate correct.
I’d love to know what she did with that 😂 will she go Ashy Bines and never speak of it again? Or will she get it fixed and pretend it was never wrong in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posts like this though sound so insincere and corny don’t you think?
Isn’t she in a commenting/liking pod?
They probably all have a list of acceptable comments they can use 😂

Stunning!
Love this!
You look 🔥
You guys are the cutest!
Omg so happy for you!
Hot 🔥
So cool!
Amazing!
Love!
Love this for you!
You look great!
Cute kids!
Precious!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah it’s a lot better than your crappy one that didn’t even have your kids birthdate correct.
Omg Scammo what a shame you weren’t invited to Claire Fatkin’s bday lunch. You could have compared necklaces with Hannah 🥺
---
I’d love to know what she did with that 😂 will she go Ashy Bines and never speak of it again? Or will she get it fixed and pretend it was never wrong in the first place 😂
She will alter the birth certificate.
CANNOT
EVER
BE
WRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤔🤔🤔 Sumo, you will never be able to convince me that the 'not pyjamas' are not pyjamas when your 'pyjamas' are almost identical to the 'not pyjamas'.
Just throw a denim jacket on and some sunnies on your noggin and you'll be right for the day? I guess that when you lose everything you might have to wear your pyjamas as 'not pyjamas' and vice versa...
Night in? Night out? Same outfit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So how to become a morning person according to Simone is just do what normal everyday people do in the evening. Seriously she really is scraping to find interesting content. Hmm, clean up, put dishwasher on, have a shower, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So how to become a morning person according to Simone is just do what normal everyday people do in the evening. Seriously she really is scraping to find interesting content. Hmm, clean up, put dishwasher on, have a shower, etc
Don't forget to video applying 6038721 different skin lotions and potions whilst eyeballing yourself and smiling and giggling creepily at your camera prepositioned on a tripod 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Especially as she's had all day to do it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where's that tan she put on this morning, surely this wasn't pre recorded, and what's her preoccupation with buying orchids for presents.
Trent’s celebration, has he finally admitted he is into men 😂
I love when we mention Trent you get angry simmo so here’s hoping you provide some entertainment for us! You are really boring otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.