Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she post the video of her undressing Asher via a webcam??

This is a special sort of sicko Simone. Sort your tit out you creep.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It is not practical, normal, aspirational, inspirational, desirable or natural to be getting up at 4am to "train" when you have children that young. It's so pointless to try and make this a thing! Also. The training isn't doing (cracker)jack for either of them. Give it up and sleep you weirdo.

The only people who realistically would do this are athletes. Athletes they are not

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is not practical, normal, aspirational, inspirational, desirable or natural to be getting up at 4am to "train" when you have children that young. It's so pointless to try and make this a thing! Also. The training isn't doing (cracker)jack for either of them. Give it up and sleep you weirdo.

The only people who realistically would do this are athletes. Athletes they are not
Ummm actually Simone is an amazing prize winning swimmer, and Trenti came second in a Sausage Finger Contest behind King Charles. (

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

She couldn't lie straight in bed this woman :rolleyes: says she's been going to F45 'daily' for 5 years. Even not including the time off for the babies, there's no way she goes every single day. Maybe 5 times a week, fine, but don't claim you go daily. I go to a similar style gym 4-5 times a week but when people ask I don't say I go every day haha I say I go 4-5 times a week.. it's not hard. When she lies about little things it's hard to believe anything she says

Favourite way to move your body? I LOVE getting that adrenaline rush + feeling my endorphins rush - so high intensity training is my go-to. I’ve been doing F45 daily for 5 years now + I’m still not sick of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shaneel loves being in the the centre of DRAMA and makes it all about “them” “he/she”, “him/her”, “they”. …I can’t keep up with pronouns sorry
Respecting each person’s pronouns is the bare minimum of respect whether you like them or not.

Reactions: 18

She couldn't lie straight in bed this woman :rolleyes: says she's been going to F45 'daily' for 5 years. Even not including the time off for the babies, there's no way she goes every single day. Maybe 5 times a week, fine, but don't claim you go daily. I go to a similar style gym 4-5 times a week but when people ask I don't say I go every day haha I say I go 4-5 times a week.. it's not hard. When she lies about little things it's hard to believe anything she says

Favourite way to move your body? I LOVE getting that adrenaline rush + feeling my endorphins rush - so high intensity training is my go-to. I’ve been doing F45 daily for 5 years now + I’m still not sick of it.
I love how she also describes her hair as blonde. 🤣🤣🤣 and her nails needing trimming. When have we ever seen her natural nails
---
I just got sent this, and omg, cannot believe an entire article on how to take a selfie by the selfie-spert herself. Scammy
There is only one error I can find. No instruction on how to edit to Scammys standards

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she also describes her hair as blonde. 🤣🤣🤣 and her nails needing trimming. When have we ever seen her natural nails
---
I just got sent this, and omg, cannot believe an entire article on how to take a selfie by the selfie-spert herself. Scammy
There is only one error I can find. No instruction on how to edit to Scammys standards
And she goes places makeup free 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her selective revelations of major issues that are magically fixed by products, and also of big medical and family stresses (like the fact she was apparently suffering mastitis and A and R were both very sick last week) really smack of the drama around Jameela Jamil and her casually dropping in crazy sounding injuries and health scares and problems from the past willy nilly into interviews to make her sound sympathetic or relatable.

It’s all so….forced and cultivated.

Reactions: 12
Bit quiet today after a manic day yesterday simmo! Are you making a pity post or reel for our entertainment please???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her selective revelations of major issues that are magically fixed by products, and also of big medical and family stresses (like the fact she was apparently suffering mastitis and A and R were both very sick last week) really smack of the drama around Jameela Jamil and her casually dropping in crazy sounding injuries and health scares and problems from the past willy nilly into interviews to make her sound sympathetic or relatable.

It’s all so….forced and cultivated.
Narcissists like Simone crave the attention which empowers them. They are happy to lie and deceive to get it. Interesting excerpt from Psychology Today as to why they do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.