Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely happy the court case has ended but honestly, pebbles has been saying some really messed up things about trans people, bullying Shaneel and has clearly decided she’s voting for ACT. I don’t really want to give pebbles more validation, so it would be nice if people could summarise her Simone patreon post for those of us that aren’t comfortable with her morals.
Shaneel has been doxing Peebles. He is not all that it seems. He gets pretty heated and nasty if you don’t think the same way as him. Gosh I commented on one of his posts and he went for my jugular.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Shaneel has been doxing Peebles. He is not all that it seems. He gets pretty heated and nasty if you don’t think the same way as him. Gosh I commented on one of his posts and he went for my jugular.
Please don’t misgender Shaneel. You can dislike their behaviour but at least respect their pronouns.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree - absolute asshole

Reactions: 4
There's something about Shaneel that I can't put my finger on, but it's there.

Reactions: 11
Both her and pebbles legal fees would far exceed 250$k.
Let’s say her lawyers charge $500 an hour and they’ve worked on this for 3 hours a week for the past 3 years… 3 x $500 x 52 weeks is $78k times that by 3 years and that alone is $234k - and that’s just for her alone and that’s not including all the people she’s put gag orders on. She’s an idiot
That's mind boggling.

I thought I'd read that pebbles Lawyer was doing this free of charge to set a NZ precedence? Considering pebbles is broke, how was she going to pay if she hadn't won? Also, do we don't know for certain simone will have to pay pebbles fees, how is broke pebbles going to pay?
---
---

The media always post pics of pebbles from years ago. Before Botox and fillers. It’s weird they do this. But she does always use a heavy filter. You’re right.
Because pebbles was fired from her media job, due to the heartless comments she made when a family died in their car. Media has a long memory and they don't forgive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey Simmo, When the circular items are no longer circular it makes the 'make myself smaller (thinner and taller?)' filter even more obvious...
Confident in your skin? Embrace? Yeah nah, full of tit mate.
tit you got good eyes!! Bloody funny.
I'm so happy in my plastic surgery skin wearing any other brand of exercise gear than my own. 🐂💩😆😆

• Haha
Does she think it's something to aspire to getting up at 4am to go to the gym? Coz it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Asher looked so tired and not wanting to interact, it looked like he wanted to get back into bed, but it's already been made🤦. All those kisses I guess were for the gram they didn't cover up a tired boy, he could have kept sleeping whilst you had a shower😥

Attachments

• Sad
76FC7C57-A90E-4F6F-9FFE-215FCDD213E5.png

simmo you tc - if you can find time in your “workday” to get your hair& nails done, massages, lunches and all the other egotistical tit you do while R definitely isn’t in daycare then you can find time to go to F45 without a 4am start.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Let’s all just take a minute to think what those shoes have stood on before walking into her home? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I used to wear mine inside up until I had kids then realised “ew gross” all the bacteria and gross stuff. Each to their but I ain’t about that shoe wearing inside lifestyle🤭

• Sick
Let’s all just take a minute to think what those shoes have stood on before walking into her home? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I used to wear mine inside up until I had kids then realised “ew gross” all the bacteria and gross stuff. Each to their but I ain’t about that shoe wearing inside lifestyle🤭
Yip it's absolutely foul how she wears shoes inside 🤢

Reactions: 7
Asher looked so tired and not wanting to interact, it looked like he wanted to get back into bed, but it's already been made🤦. All those kisses I guess were for the gram they didn't cover up a tired boy, he could have kept sleeping whilst you had a shower😥
Wow. I mean, I’ve studied human anatomy for a long time and them sweat glands might be missing for Her Excellency, Queen Scammo. Why taking a shower and changing to clean clothes before kissing children is such a chore for her I will never understand 🤷🏻‍♀️. If she is lacking sweat glands— could be good for a case study!!! Devine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, why is she bending over him like that? Get down on the floor and be close to your son woman. Let him hug you and lean into you. Encourage eye contact and silly games while you help him undress.
I guess she’s sweaty and spent more time making the bed and setting up the tripod to worry about being a mum.

• Sad
Also, pushing on them ads lately ehh- yup, grab them $$$ before everyone else catches up to the latest news re: Pebbles. Great to see the magical and elusive “ad” now tbh— what changed Simmy?

Reactions: 6
Also, pushing on them ads lately ehh- yup, grab them $$$ before everyone else catches up to the latest news re: Pebbles. Great to see the magical and elusive “ad” now tbh— what changed Simmy?
Will anything change though.... I hope it gets out in the media but somehow think it may not. I hope I'm wrong 😳

Reactions: 6
Hey Simmo, When the circular items are no longer circular it makes the 'make myself smaller (thinner and taller?)' filter even more obvious...
Confident in your skin? Embrace? Yeah nah, full of tit mate.
Love me a good camera angle from the floor. Makes “my” legs look skinny and so much taller. Seek help Simone cause you are clearly not “embracing” your body
---
Please don’t misgender Shaneel. You can dislike their behaviour but at least respect their pronouns.
Oh good god.

Reactions: 8
I’m in Hobsonville this morning, might go to the supermarket and see if I get given a lollipop and $5 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's something about Shaneel that I can't put my finger on, but it's there.
Shaneel loves being in the the centre of DRAMA and makes it all about “them” “he/she”, “him/her”, “they”. …I can’t keep up with pronouns sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.