Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This^^^, no way did he sit in dog poo. She made this up for the gram, scamming the gram again. Why weren't there pictures? because it didn't happen, but it sounds good. Madoxx isn't a giant breed, how can there be enough to cover Asher, dont think you thought that one through🤢Also why aren't you picking up the dog poo, it's not like your section is huge. Leaving dog poo round with toddlers is gross and so unhygienic and lazy🤢
Exactly what I thought, his poo wouldn't be that big. Plus you wouldn't get dog poo all over you from just sitting on it!! Unless the dog has diarrhea and Asher smeared it all over himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New thread name idea —- Court case looming - it’s any day. Will she wear her bananas in pyjamas suit if locked away?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Can never have enough cushions!” ..speaking of cushions Simmy, where are those devine ones you absolutely, definitely brought home from Crackerjacks that time?? 🤣🤣🤣
It was probably the cheapest thing at that coughsalecough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was probably the cheapest thing at that coughsalecough 😂
or what she was gifted to attend. We have had dogs all our life and never once have the kids ever sat or touched their poo. This kids who didn’t need anything baby proofed does this? Also what the heck was this outfit today? I thought she was in her PJ’s then add the jacket- just looked awful!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard others mention this woman but had no idea who she was/what she looked like. She looks a bit like Scabone, or does Scabone look a bit like her?…
Both lying narcissists. Do not ever go down the rabbit hole of Sophie by the way, you will never come out of it 😂 I started a few days ago and OMG!

• Haha
But the fact she replied with, if she did set one up it would be really well organised, Is just plain yuck. Why engage with the topic. She could have dismissed it, but chose to bring it up, pretending she'd never heard about it🤣🤢 Just makes it look like she's "been there and done that"
It happened there is more I can say about this but cannot because it is just too preposterous to comprehend
---
It happened there is more I can say about this but cannot because it is just too preposterous to comprehend
Apparently David Grrr actively took partnon the gang bangs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I don’t believe this story for one second! Pics or it didn’t happen Simmy! 🤥🤥🤥🤥 🙄🙄
I thought she went around with a bucket and cleaned up all the loose leafs and dog tit every morning?! Maybe it was actually in the bucket and A stuck his hand in it while doing his plant watering chores... I mean water play

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #33 Poor Asher Roo, covered in poo, gang bang denial, we're frothing for the trial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
or what she was gifted to attend. We have had dogs all our life and never once have the kids ever sat or touched their poo. This kids who didn’t need anything baby proofed does this? Also what the heck was this outfit today? I thought she was in her PJ’s then add the jacket- just looked awful!
This wasn’t her PJs?! I totally thought she was dressed for bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both lying narcissists. Do not ever go down the rabbit hole of Sophie by the way, you will never come out of it 😂 I started a few days ago and OMG!
I discovered Tattle thanks to SG.
Getting through the posts were a mission. Her threads moved much faster than I could read.
Thankfully she had a boring quiet day (AKA went into hiding after being caught out dancing on tables in SA) and I got to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard others mention this woman but had no idea who she was/what she looked like. She looks a bit like Scabone, or does Scabone look a bit like her?…
I went to the dark side of SG some time ago (its how I became VIP HAHA) or as I refer to her 🖤 🐍 (Blackhearted snake) 🐍 It used to be just snake .. but ..anyway read the WIKI on the SG threads to catch up :LOL:
I used to just read/post to this thread but Simmo became so boring! Same old product pushed/no #ad - well not large enough to see/ no receipts still and just a continuous edit fest!
SG is just o_O on another planet to society!

Reactions: 7
I know!
I am literally elbow deep in (Sophie’s) tit. Just when you don’t think it can get any worse something else happens. I actually need a TLDR recap of her (& Simone’s week). I’m giving up my precious Netflix time to read these threads 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.