Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when did she became a child psychologist
The same time as she became a swimmer at national level.
---
I can't believe Scamone feels it appropriate to make jokes about SA. 😡 probably even wrote these to herself. But if she didn't, she could have respect for those who have gone through this. These posts are about as low as you can get, I can't message her because I'm blocked but making these questions into a joke, when when she herself cried SA is not even funny. She's disgusting a real TC
She is gross! Such a hornbag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In this one, she says “there’s going to be a point where they say Mum, I want that Paw Patrol duvet”. We had a discussion on here, a while back, about how the boys will never have anything Paw Patrol.. she totally has a spreadsheet of the tit we discuss on here to talk about later 😂😂🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not just PP, but anything cartoon-y with colour. Why not just do it now?????

Reactions: 13
In this one, she says “there’s going to be a point where they say Mum, I want that Paw Patrol duvet”. We had a discussion on here, a while back, about how the boys will never have anything Paw Patrol.. she totally has a spreadsheet of the tit we discuss on here to talk about later 😂😂🥴🥴
Gosh she’s super hung up on the opinions of a bunch of thick cunts isn’t she.
If we are all bullies and trolls why would you care what we say 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I can't believe Scamone feels it appropriate to make jokes about SA. 😡 probably even wrote these to herself. But if she didn't, she could have respect for those who have gone through this. These posts are about as low as you can get, I can't message her because I'm blocked but making these questions into a joke, when when she herself cried SA is not even funny. She's disgusting a real TC
Given she claims to have been a victim of gang SA, this is really bizarre and in poor taste. I find it hard to believe a woman who had been a victim of this would behave that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah and the kids don’t even watch Tv so how would they know what paw patrol is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is anyone still on close friends? What are they even getting if her AMAs are on the main thread? I'm guessing that her close friends are so low in number she doesn't get the engagement there? From memory, her last question sesh there was a total fizzler and like 3 questions

Reactions: 10
Sorry but if I was Raped by a gang bang there is absolutely no way that I would find any funny side to it or make jokes!

So I absolutely think Scamone is all tit and was absolutely not Raped and just a attention seeking scam.

A victim of Rape would never joke about such thing. Scamoene you truly are Fucked in the head and lie so much you struggle to even go along with your own Narrtive.

But laughing at you because it just makes you look completely stupid!!

🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 25
Sorry but if I was Raped by a gang bang there is absolutely no way that I would find any funny side to it or make jokes!

So I absolutely think Scamone is all tit and was absolutely not Raped and just a attention seeking scam.

A victim of Rape would never joke about such thing. Scamoene you truly are Fucked in the head and lie so much you struggle to even go along with your own Narrtive.

But laughing at you because it just makes you look completely stupid!!

🖕🖕🖕
Totally agree with you

Reactions: 8
Wow that was a tit show! Hell of a segway from newborns to gang bangs. I can’t even imagine what her stans thought of all that. It was an ode to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow! Can someone send me to a PR event to talk about furniture? How dry and boring is she. I’m sure a kid to say, here is a table, oh look a lamp, oh marble is so in fashion- when hasn’t marble been out?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Can never have enough cushions!” ..speaking of cushions Simmy, where are those devine ones you absolutely, definitely brought home from Crackerjacks that time?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.