Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy fresh sheet Friday everyone! Not me though as it takes me 8 working days to wash the old sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think her friends go oh God look what she's been given now when she turns up... no style & those sunnies on her head everytime, what is with that 😝πŸ€ͺ
She may as well wear the sunglasses normally inside to block the tattlers James haters out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scatmoan is presenting as a part time nanny rather than a mother.

And a crappy (literally) nanny at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hiding the really badly done root blend/shadow.
This! I was thinking yesterday while watching the Q&A how bad/massive her roots are looking! Must be time for another #gifted 20 hour salon trip! Hopefully she can find the time to squeeze it into her 376 hour work week!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll never understand why she calls everyone living in her cookie cutter house Baby! I mean she is a TC so guess unless the boys don't have their names written on their clothing to remind her what she called them then they will be Baby.

I mean i guess Trenti suits being called Baby though. Can imagine him needing be spooned in bed while Scammy has the Strap on.
His wee buld face with perfect Lazer lines that has one suit on repeat that looks like my grandad couch 40years ago I would call him Baby too. πŸ˜‚

I wonder when the day Trenti comes out the closest he will be wearing his famous suit?, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This! I was thinking yesterday while watching the Q&A how bad/massive her roots are looking! Must be time for another #gifted 20 hour salon trip! Hopefully she can find the time to squeeze it into her 376 hour work week!
AND she'll have to take Ryder cos you, know, he's BFOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.