Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A massive frothing party for you today hey simmo, answering all the tattle questions. Your bots must be thinking what the duck is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:sick: I just saw a TV ad this week for some Juniper nutrition with a woman wearing an embrace crop..I couldn’t believe it!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
- "where is your outfit from" - a full minute answer about her 'personal style' that no one (literally) asked for
- "do both boys go to daycare" - "Asher does" conveniently omits how many days. Talks about what a dream Ryder is so you don't even know he's there, yet she needs to baby wear him all day?
- Poor Ryder on the floor next to her trying to chat and she's turned away talking to a camera
- 50 loads of washing when the house got gastro yet absolutely no sign of it online when it happened, and that was her 'hardest moment by far' raising 2 under 2 (aka something fleeting)
- Asher has ended up in the pot plants multiple times - never seen it. She's 'redirected him 50+ times', 50's just her exaggeration number I guess?
- Asher is 'full force' a 'lunatic' a 'daredevil' - we have never seen it
- "How did you know you only wanted two children" - "Well you can only know for sure when you have them" yet she constantly went on through her pregnancy that he was DEFINITELY her last
- What must her real followers think when a 'gang bang' question comes up what the heck why would you draw attention to it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol she won’t address the gay rumours because she knows too many people have seen Trenti boy out and about on the town and have slept with him. How embarrassing and what a sham

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s trying to rewrite her narrative before next weeks court date. Trying to justify things, and show some type of realism for when questions get asked and tit (hopefully) hits the fan.

Reactions: 14
I can't believe Scamone feels it appropriate to make jokes about SA. 😡 probably even wrote these to herself. But if she didn't, she could have respect for those who have gone through this. These posts are about as low as you can get, I can't message her because I'm blocked but making these questions into a joke, when when she herself cried SA is not even funny. She's disgusting a real TC

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure no one on here has ever said you organise them you silly Cow. Lol 😂

But we all know you have been apart of a organised Gang Rape! You TC clearly can't read 😂😂

Lovely questions asked by your devine self. 🫠😂
Wow obviously because you said it isn’t true then we should believe you. Because you’re so honest and just frothing with integrity
---
I love that she just directed people to tattle.

Reactions: 4
- Lol now she put a trigger warning when discussing the book she was reading, good one Tattle reminding her that's important
- 'It doesn't matter if the floors are mopped if the boys are happy' but it's scheduled into your calendar? It's the majority of the content you show
- So her sleep training is.... going to the baby when they're restless/crying? Groundbreaking
- In the q about whether she blocks people she goes on about restricted profiles - the comments go 'no where' the messages go to a 'hidden inbox' or whatever. If she's so good at ignoring them on insta why does she come seek it on Tattle?
- 'Last one before I'm off to do some actual work for the day' lol how does she determine what work is then, I'm shocked she doesn't count this devine content creation of Q&A chat, isn't generating interaction a 101 of influencing?

Reactions: 8
I can't believe Scamone feels it appropriate to make jokes about SA. 😡 probably even wrote these to herself. But if she didn't, she could have respect for those who have gone through this. These posts are about as low as you can get, I can't message her because I'm blocked but making these questions into a joke, when when she herself cried SA is not even funny. She's disgusting a real TC
Weird that a victim of gang rape would make jokes about gang bangs, but I guess that’s just her pErFeCt mEnTaL hEaLtH

Reactions: 23
Not to defend her or belittle your feelings but just thinking - does 'gang bang' automatically imply SA? Or can it be consensual? Her reply implied she's talking about consensual group sex so she's not necessarily joking about SA. Just a different perspective. Do I think it's bleeping weird she bought it up at all? Yes.

Reactions: 3
Just Google'd and yes, can be consensual although it's classified as "group sex" with GB being a fantasy...................apparently.

That being said, GB shouldn't be joked about.

Reactions: 7
Just Google'd and yes, can be consensual although it's classified as "group sex" with GB being a fantasy...................apparently.

That being said, GB shouldn't be joked about.
Especially by someone who claims to a victim of a non consensual GB

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.