Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Pass the chuck bucket.
How absolutely revolting. Why not tell this to them directly rather than a drippy post to your bot followers? It's for engagement right? It's bad enough you use your boys, your grandparents, but also now the in-laws, they must be stoked.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

live-laugh-love

Far back Friday when Simoan dressed up as a fart
---
You’re exactly right! Our home office is our spare room and I’ve never been worried about it. It’s a bit annoying having two desks and a bed in there, but we manage. The issue isn’t that her rooms have to do double duty, that’s normal. It’s how she denies it and tries to pretend her house is bigger than it is. Girl, your house is the same size as mine, it’s a good size for four people. You can tell she’s unsatisfied with it, which is why she constantly says how grateful she is.

She’s right though, that house size is not linked to generosity - her house is pretty big but her generosity could fit on the arse of an ant.
She needs constant validation that’s why, must be exhausting for tent! ⛺
It’s pretty demented for someone who is lucky enough to even own their own home and have a roof over their head to go on a poor me ramble about how humble and grateful they are in their “small home” and create a narrative saying people tease her for the size of her house 🫠 then again. Woman’s Refuge and all that 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

gossipkiwi

I’m amused that Simmo keeps wanting to explain and justify everything, like she’s the only parent to exist lol

• Haha
This is SO STRANGE right?!? 😮😮🤔🤷‍♀️
Side tangent - how jealous do you think Simmy is seeing “The Hons” away on their holiday with their husbands and babies?!? Hahaha! THEY’RE actually best friends Simon! You’ll never, ever be included in their clique 😚
I am personally super jealous. Not that Simon would ever admit it 🤣

Ps hi Simmy. How you going since I told a certain company owner alllll about your shenanigans? She was shocked, ‘but she’s lovely’ - she said. I noticed her company hasn’t worked with you since 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
Oh my dears!!! I have blocked Simone after she asked for forgiveness for her sins by unblocking me!! The sweet power is so intoxicating!! I need to take a Panadol to calm down!! Can the day get any better!!!

In all seriousness, please block Simone if she has unblocked you, she can now look at ALL your business. Keep yer nose out Simmy.
Omg I must be really bad. Got all excited to see if I was unblocked. No. Still sitting in the naughty corner😳

• Haha
  • Wow

influencedforlyfe

I am gobsmacked that she is now claiming she put a “piss take recipe in her book (that no one can see humor in)”. Simone - we all see humor in it, we are all laughing about it. But probably not for the reason you think. She’s definitely seen everyone laughing about it & now is claiming it’s a joke. She really is unhinged.

Reactions: 22

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Pass the chuck bucket.
This woman needs to start a fucking notebook to record her lies, because she seems to forget everything she says. Such a happy family with no arguments that your poor mum found herself in the situation where she wanted to end her own life?

• Sad

influencedforlyfe

Seeing if quotes work from other threads...

Thanks @anonanonz for this screenshot! Could someone screenshot some comments if you already follow the page since they're private? Also is this page generally influencer-positive because they've taken her "harassed for 4 years" comment and taken it as gospel 🤔
Love the photo they have used - her with a glass of wine holding her newborn 😅

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
The frozen grapes recipe absolutely wasn’t a piss take. It’s even more cringe of her to try and spin it as such than the fact she dedicated as much space to it as she did in the book.

It’s also not a revolutionary recipe. Jamie Oliver has it in one of his cook books from way before Simmo released her terrible one. His is at least interesting.

Will just leave this here. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fruit-recipes/frozen-grapes-chocolate-grappa/
It’s textbook gaslighting- if something isn’t well received, say it was a joke to make the other person look/feel stupid. She can’t even narcissist properly

Justpoppingontosay

The vege pod has made an appearance
Parsley is the absolute worst herb out there. Will die on that hill. It tastes worse than eating grass.

However speaking as a chef, if you use it in specific things like salsa verde, it can create magic. Sprinkling that shit as it is on pasta ain’t it.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Cute how she’s wearing the necklace with Asher’s incorrect date of birth on it.

I guess she will wear anything if it’s free.

• Haha