Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhhh pretty sure it is “devine” you bunch of TCs!
---
Why do all these messages have the theme of her being seen, but the person didn’t want to interrupt her devine existance? It is BECAUSE IT DIDN’T HAPPEN you liar liar, pants on fire!
So weird! No other influencer ever posts stories like this. Nor her fan mail she supposedly is overrun with.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please explain to me the who/what/when/where/any of the pebbles case? Or direct me to where I can read about it? I couldn’t find anything about it in the wiki.

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain to me the who/what/when/where/any of the pebbles case? Or direct me to where I can read about it? I couldn’t find anything about it in the wiki.
Yes - I’m a bit lost with the peebles case too!!!
On a much more positive note (for Simone anyway, as we all know she only ever focuses on the positives)…at least she can pre-schedule all her content to be posted throughout the day for when she is in court!!! What a Devine feature of instagram!!! No one will be any the wiser that she’s off in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me a lovely Tattle Aucklander will take one for the team and paparazzi the Court House?!

• Haha
Yes - I’m a bit lost with the peebles case too!!!
On a much more positive note (for Simone anyway, as we all know she only ever focuses on the positives)…at least she can pre-schedule all her content to be posted throughout the day for when she is in court!!! What a Devine feature of instagram!!! No one will be any the wiser that she’s off in court.
Except she did fail miserably on that when having Rideabear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the Pebbles versus Simone court case centres around Simone using the Digital Harms Act to silence Pebbles (and also Makaia Carr) in 2020. Simone essentially was asserting that Pebbles was making harmful claims about her. Of course we know that the things that Makaia and Pebbles were saying at the time about Simone were actually correct. In a nutshell, Simone was called out on social media by Pebbles and Makaia for not donating when she said she was, Simone used the Digital Harms Act to silence them both.

“Duncan Cotterill lawyer Jonathan Forsey said the act was increasingly being used as a “tit-for-tat” response by influencers against those calling them out or making complaints about their behaviour online”.

Reactions: 11
I think the Pebbles versus Simone court case centres around Simone using the Digital Harms Act to silence Pebbles (and also Makaia Carr) in 2020. Simone essentially was asserting that Pebbles was making harmful claims about her. Of course we know that the things that Makaia and Pebbles were saying at the time about Simone were actually correct. In a nutshell, Simone was called out on social media by Pebbles and Makaia for not donating when she said she was, Simone used the Digital Harms Act to silence them both.

“Duncan Cotterill lawyer Jonathan Forsey said the act was increasingly being used as a “tit-for-tat” response by influencers against those calling them out or making complaints about their behaviour online”.

Great summary. Also.. Simmo thought it was appropriate to call the police on Pebbles… wasting their valuable time and resources

• Angry
  • Wow
Great summary. Also.. Simmo thought it was appropriate to call the police on Pebbles… wasting their valuable time and resources
Wasn’t the rumour that Simone has a friend in the police and that’s how she got them to go around to Peebles place?

On another note I’m off to Queenstown for the day. Hopefully I get a sighting of Wendy the Au Pair

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I didn’t realise Pebbles is having to go to court for calling out the same issue that Makaia raised (which has been settled and found to be true). How the heck is this panning out this way? When it’s been established that what they are saying is true? Is Simone seeking a different outcome? What the hell. Perhaps Pebbles lawyers just need to refer to Makaia’s official statement to end it in the first 5 minutes? The AUDACITY of this woman!!!

Reactions: 8
Ok I didn’t realise Pebbles is having to go to court for calling out the same issue that Makaia raised (which has been settled and found to be true). How the heck is this panning out this way? When it’s been established that what they are saying is true? Is Simone seeking a different outcome? What the hell. Perhaps Pebbles lawyers just need to refer to Makaia’s official statement to end it in the first 5 minutes? The AUDACITY of this woman!!!
I think that it is more to do with the act being used inappropriately and possibly the influence of a police member who was the husband of a friend of Simone. I am not completely sure, time will tell.

Reactions: 6
What the duck. My god she is a true witch. What was the reason police visited her, arrested her and held her in overnight?
I think she might have claimed that she was being threatened and feared for her safety? But I can’t remember exactly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think that it is more to do with the act being used inappropriately and possibly the influence of a police member who was the husband of a friend of Simone. I am not completely sure, time will tell.
My ex brother in law is a cop and misused police resources for his own personal gain (to try and get details of my sister's new partner) and it didn't end well. The fact she has dragged a sworn in police officer into her drama for her own personal gain will be looked at under a microscope....she clearly doesn't understand the severity of it. Then again, the cop themselves should have known better!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.