Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also think strange 20yr old buying things for her sprogs, but if she insisted to give back to him, really a restaurant voucher?? Over a $5 bag of chocolates 😂🫠 what happend to a good old hand written thank you card with a picture from A!

I'm sure she's not short of freebies she could hand over.
Whole things smells as fishy as her tights after a day of wearing them with no undies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Hold up - this follower has bought 2 cook books, 1 for the kitchen & 1 she keeps in her suitcase for when she travels 😂 This seems so weird/odd/bizarre….does anyone else do this, my mind is blown 🤯 like why not just take a photo of all your favourite recipes.
If only there was a way to snap a photo of the recipes and carry them with you so you don’t have a lug a massive book around 🤔

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Did YOU go out without pants on Simone? How about you do that before making your kids do it. And maybe make yourself wear an ugly ass bunny beanie before making your kids do it!
I mean, you’re the one keeping the ad money to fund your legal bills, so you should be the one being cold outside.

• Angry

propane_lover

Oh. My. God.

Guyyyyyyssssssssss it gets worse than frozen grapes😂😂😂😂

Fucking popcorn……😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Scam-moan you scamming twat!!
This is why I don't understand why she stated the frozen grapes was a "piss take" and anyone who thought she was serious is a dumb dumb. I bought her book and flicked through it and never gave any of the recipes a try as it wasn't what I expected. The way I interpreted the cookbook was that it for very 'simple' and basic cooks, who didn't know much about food/didn't have a variety of foods growing up and made only one or two basic meals on rotation and this cook book was a beginner friendly one. So her now saying the frozen grapes was a piss take is like laughing at anyone who bought her book and thought "wow, I didn't know you could freeze grapes, I'm going to try this healthy snack for myself"

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Funny how the grapes are a supposedly pisstake recipe - yet she has never ever mentioned it before 😆 not even when Jane did her wonderful review of the book.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
People who are happy and content with their life, don’t go around saying “I’m so happy and content with my life”. Because they don’t have to.
---
They also don’t obsessively seek out tattle threads about themselves or obsessively stalk someone who doesn’t like their cookbook

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I hate how stalky this sounds but I had to be in her area for legitimate purposes this week and happened to pass her house. I didn't actually know I was near it until I had to go around a Mercedes parked in the street (it's narrow around there) and looked up and saw the Kia ora sign on the house. I did see the front door was open in that moment, so assume someone was home and assume that was her car. If so, I truly now believe that Trents office is in the garage because otherwise why, when you've got a freshly vacuumed floor and nothing stored in there (all at the storage shed) would your car need to be on the street?? Didn't see anything else as I didn't hang around, this was all just in a few moments as I passed.
It’s definitely in the garage because when she posted a pic of the vacuumed empty garage one of the sides was conveniently blocked by a plant, that’s gotta be where his desk is.

Watch her move all his stuff out this weekend and try to disprove me 😂😂

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I love how this tweet was already days old and had passed with barely any notice and now that's she's broadcasted it, the OG tweet has gained more attention/neg comments, it's hit Aussie Influencer Updates and Skete and those comments are more neg than positive too.
No amount of damage control will ever undo this! And the best part, she caused it all herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
You at a party this morning babes? Reading tattle?
That’s the picture I mentioned with the convenient plant 😂

Honey, no one cares if Trent works in the garage, that actually made more sense than squeezing the desk in your bedroom. It was just funny how you tried to hide it and pretend to be wEaLtHy

Wealthy people don’t have fake grass, babe!

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Great summary. Also.. Simmo thought it was appropriate to call the police on Pebbles… wasting their valuable time and resources
Wasn’t the rumour that Simone has a friend in the police and that’s how she got them to go around to Peebles place?

On another note I’m off to Queenstown for the day. Hopefully I get a sighting of Wendy the Au Pair

• Wow
  • Haha

gossipkiwi

Guys, I tried to copy her poses that she does in front of the mirror and I just about put my back out, my husband saw and pissed himself laughing. Now I can't unsee how unnatural her poses are 😂

• Haha