Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate how stalky this sounds but I had to be in her area for legitimate purposes this week and happened to pass her house. I didn't actually know I was near it until I had to go around a Mercedes parked in the street (it's narrow around there) and looked up and saw the Kia ora sign on the house. I did see the front door was open in that moment, so assume someone was home and assume that was her car. If so, I truly now believe that Trents office is in the garage because otherwise why, when you've got a freshly vacuumed floor and nothing stored in there (all at the storage shed) would your car need to be on the street?? Didn't see anything else as I didn't hang around, this was all just in a few moments as I passed.
I hope you chucked $5 and a bag of chocolate in her vaccummed letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 22

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Yup defo looked like they went to the cheap/ free activities...
Did they do a vineyard at least? Or any paid attraction outside of the wedding/Millbrook?
---

Is Trent's family wealthy? Could they be paying part of the accommodation? I'm sure Simone got a hefty (undisclosed) discount due to past work with them but wasn't gifted so didn't have to disclose as ad.
Though maybe it was free, she's dropped disclosing a fuck tonne of ads lately for old gifted product. Even on her grid rather than tag stuff in the caption she tags the products so it doesn't show up unless you click.. still gifted though Scammie
I’ve always assumed they were upper middle class, so not rich. It’s bloody rude to invite them to babysit and not pay their accommodation, but that is Simone all over.
---
You are so fucking pathetic Simone. We know you read here, so I’m not going to mince words. You are an absolute loser. You read Tattle all the time and pretend that you don’t. Comments like this don’t make us think you are funny and care free. They show how pathetic your life has become. Get a life.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pentothal

VIP Member
Simone has taken a swipe. And James has responded.
She must be so affected by his post to engage like this. Go James!!!

If she maintained her dignity and just let it go, it would have blown over. But no, she engaged, he hit a nerve (spoke the truth) and she went into defensive mode. Just made a big bowl of pop corn too. Was looking forward to seeing her dig herself out of that hole 🍿🍿🍿 win to James, dignity loss Scamone🤣 and now she has to pay her lawyers to remove that Ali express ad, $$$

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Her house is an over priced shoebox and considered an entry level home. And they got rejected for mortgages left and right which means they didn’t have the income to show they could service the loan.

I bought a house, on my own, on a single income. Approved first pop.

But how amazing is Sophie Clark’s new house! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
the best thing about Pebbles refusing to settle out of court is no matter what the outcome of the case, once it’s over she’ll be free to say whatever she wants about the whole situation, no lawyer-sanctioned dry settlement statements here.

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
God, the energy required for all this narcissistic shit. The checking of instagram accounts to see who said what, blocking and unblocking. It must be exhausting, and it's absolutely pointless.

TAKE A BREAK SIMONE AND GO BE A BETTER MOTHER TO YOUR BOYS... 😡

View attachment 2106043Oi fuckface womensrefugescammer, my grapes were on the way out and with the price of food, we can’t afford to just biff them, froze them along with other fruit womensrefugescammer because my toddlers into frozen everything atm and you’re full of shit, they don’t taste like lollies one bit! They taste like frozen fucking grapes womensrefugescammer. You claiming this is a pisstake is a joke just like your face because you also did a reel on how to boil an egg 🫣😂🤦🏼‍♀️ you’re such a dumb lying cunt.
It's because you have strayed from the recipe and chopped them up
---
New thread idea
Photo shops weight, stolen frozen grapes, surely trent is not straight

• Haha
  • Heart

privilegedsimone

435C7C26-0B33-46EC-BD54-240961C64618.png

Hey simmo, I have a degree in child education. It’s much better for the children’s development to have the books on display and accessible not tucked away in a basket because it’s more aesthetically pleasing. And no the turtle shelf doesn’t count because he clearly isn’t allowed to touch , also that’s not easy for a child to get a book off. My boy has a small pile of books in the lounge stacked by the tv , we rotate books every week 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 21

iggy

Chatty Member
Wow today is going well for her isn’t it lol 😂

By the way I know someone who knows James in real life, he is just a normal guy, so strange how she doxxed him and accused him of having fake profile when it’s legit him.
Also just checked his Twitter and it’s got a comment about the woman's refuge receipts lol saying she should bring them to coffee 😂

• Haha
She’s been asked about them traveling internationally before and I think she’s said something along the lines of “they’re saving for other things” which is code for “free shit doesn’t extend internationally for them” 😏

I find it strange they haven’t had an overseas holiday. I guess they would have to pay for it but before kids they always went away- albeit because it was free! But with two kids under two it’s the perfect opportunity to travel. We used to always take the kids away and travel when they were younger and we don’t have a flash car, house etc.

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Preaching about having a roof over their head bla bla bla oh we are so lucky regardless of the size of their house, but then goes and posts this when there's hundreds of parents out there that can't afford warm bedding for their children due to the cost of living. Where the fuck is the logic?
It's all 'poor me poor me' but open ya fucking eyes to the bigger picture Scammy. There's a much bigger crisis out there and it ain't giving a shit about the size of your $1 million dollar 'home'. (Who in their right mind would spend that much on that house blows my mind)
She is so out of touch. I went to check on a new born, asked where she slept. She had a bottom drawer, but it was warm, they had clothes, nothing from bambini, but baby was warm. When they get back on their feet they Will make changes as their lives will improve. We got in touch with some nanas who knit, baby will have some "made with love" knitted outfits for winter. But Scamone, there is genuine poverty out there, probably down the road. Until you really see it with your eyes, you will never acknowledge it.

• Heart