Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#blooms

Wow, you really take something from everyone huh Simone. So, your also teaching your children that it's OK to take lollies/chocolate/cash from strangers. Yet, what's the number one thing we're taught about taking things from strangers as children. I know you love to expose your boys on the internet, so they get you free stuff. But maybe, just maybe, you should really be protecting them a bit more.🤷🏻‍♀️
Get him an orchid

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Hey Simone, is this included in your 8-10 hours work or are you on your break?

View attachment 2093753View attachment 2093754View attachment 2093755
It’s interesting that she uses the word ‘scared’, saying that James must be scared of Simone as he has blocked her. Does this mean that Simone is scared of all the thousands of people she has blocked on social media? Scared that they will expose the truth about her?

Refer to Makaia Carr’s legal statement in Simone’s tattle wiki page. That’s the truth.

• Haha
I think I'm officially gonna have to retire my name as she's crediting TikTok and providing sources for all her recipes now...
If I try Simone's Stolen Charity Donations do we think she might front up with some receipts??

• Haha
  • Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Oh my dears!!! I have blocked Simone after she asked for forgiveness for her sins by unblocking me!! The sweet power is so intoxicating!! I need to take a Panadol to calm down!! Can the day get any better!!!

In all seriousness, please block Simone if she has unblocked you, she can now look at ALL your business. Keep yer nose out Simmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:

Simone Anderson #32 - Can’t tell a company her children’s right birthdates, but sure does love a frozen grape! 🤣

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Here's the thing, just from what she's shown we know it's 4 bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms because they've all featured in her own pictures from time to time. Then she's got her enclosed deck area (I know it's not huge but it's another safe space for her children to play). She has a flat, safely fenced back section. She has a double, carpeted garage. It's relatively newly built. It's likely warm and dry due to it's age. It is in a highly built up area, that's true and it's 'cookie cutter' in the sense it was clearly built as part of a development. But I'm sorry I could never call a 4 bed 2 bath house small and I think her trying to play herself off now as humble is actually bullshit because of this. She's a disgusting fraud literally using her gifted linens to talk about 'having everything we need' and posting about 'the cost of living'. Simone, piss off.

• Sick
Hold up - this follower has bought 2 cook books, 1 for the kitchen & 1 she keeps in her suitcase for when she travels 😂 This seems so weird/odd/bizarre….does anyone else do this, my mind is blown 🤯 like why not just take a photo of all your favourite recipes.
This is either made up by Scamone or this follower is truly a tragic pathetic thing that doesn't know food or how to cook 🙄 who tf would have two cook books no matter how good they were 😔 that's just stupid!

• Haha
I have some rather interesting news regarding Simmo and the Influencer page her “story” was published on. Apparently a DM was sent to this page regarding the drama but lo and behold the person that posted the drama has deleted all their messages to the page and getting rid of “evidence”. Did Simmo herself send the alleged post to the page herself under an alias?🧐. My thoughts arr YES she did, for sympathy, for drama and more followers. It didn’t work out that way though did it Simmo? You shut yourself in the foot because it backfired on you 😂
She didn’t even gain 1 follower from that post. James gained more😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
It’s interesting she assumes this person has spent years trolling her? Quick look at his profile and he’s getting or has a PhD- sure Simone he has all the time in the world to constantly create fake profile pages. Pretty far fetched and it’s more she’s trying to once again look like the victim.
A whole year of blood sweat and tears making this cookbook? Wow, it took her that long to google a number of recipes and adapt them? Gosh this is why she must work a 8-10 hr days she’s painstakingly slow at everything she does!

• Haha

BeigeonBeige

Can’t even do a nice post for Easter without getting a little dig at Tattle in 😂
Yet as a Mum who actually gives a shit about her kids this was my first thought. It's cold in Queenstown, you can see the frost on the ground. Could have quite easily put leggings or something under the bunny outfit if she didn't want to hide the tail. It's not rocket science on how to keep your children at least comfortable.

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Pass the chuck bucket.
More “love bombing” Simmy? Did you do something totally narcissistic that you need to publicly atone for?
---
So within 4 mins of the Dom Harvey podcast she had said she gained so much weight because her parents divorce and finding her mum after her suicide attempt had traumatised her. Then went into the toxic, abusive relationship she had with an older man as a teenager and therefore food was her happy place and outlet. So how could she have had the most amazing, happy, loving, nurturing, "no arguments" upbringing when in her own words her family life traumatised her and was not her comfort zone (if food had to take that place). She really does just say anything for the gram or the interview. She surely treats her words with the same "rip shit and bust" attitude she has for the rest of her life aka thoughtlessly
My thoughts too!!! Can’t have been that happy and amazing. If my mother tried to unalive and I found her, I would definitely not be calling my childhood happy. That abusive relationship that her parents allowed says a lot about her argument free family and what they robovac under the rug.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Wow, you really take something from everyone huh Simone. So, your also teaching your children that it's OK to take lollies/chocolate/cash from strangers. Yet, what's the number one thing we're taught about taking things from strangers as children. I know you love to expose your boys on the internet, so they get you free stuff. But maybe, just maybe, you should really be protecting them a bit more.🤷🏻‍♀️
A late 20s something male is buying eggs for the boys. I get there are good people in this world, but there are also awful people and when someone shares half naked photos of their children, their nicknames, their locations, their dates of birth (even if incorrect), this.is.too.much.information!!!

Reactions: 23

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Hey Scammo, you know what would fix this once and for all? Honesty. Own up to what you did with the WR money. Pay it to them (even if you do it in instalments). Then make an effort to live your life with honesty and integrity. Make real content about real issues that people care about. Post the lows. This doesn’t mean you’re not being positive and focusing on the negative it means you’re being real, relatable and not living in a fucking fairytale. Talk about your financial struggles. We’re all in the same boat with the cost of living right now, and it’ll make you relatable. Vs making people think they need to spend exorbitant amounts of money on shit they don’t fucking need, to have the happy life you pretend you have.

If you can’t do that then the other option is to get off the fucking internet.

• Heart

live-laugh-love

I also think strange 20yr old buying things for her sprogs, but if she insisted to give back to him, really a restaurant voucher?? Over a $5 bag of chocolates 😂🫠 what happend to a good old hand written thank you card with a picture from A!

I'm sure she's not short of freebies she could hand over.
I think it’s so funny she’s like “any ideas on what I can do to give back”
Like.. why not just give back what you stole from women’s Refuge and stop looking for head pats over a restaurant voucher (which will probably be gift anyways LOL) she’s ALWAYS looking for validation it’s so cringe.
🎥 Next reel, Saint Simoan wandering into said supermarket to give a thank you Burger King voucher

🫠 All praise Saint Simoan! 🙏

Attachments

• Haha

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Frozen grapes have been around forever... you freeze them to keep your wine cold without watering it down with icecubes.

My mum and her boozy mates were doing that in the 80s!

• Haha
  • Heart