Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ehmmmmm….

Ok not noticing that a free item of jewellery had the incorrect date of her child’s birth is the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. Simoan, perhaps if you weren’t frothing over free shit you would have noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Semonandersin

Last time she went on this rampage, and asked her trolls to have a coffee with her and talk face to face, I literally messaged her and said "I would love to next time I'm in Auckland" and she blocked me! She makes statements like this to try look tough and unbothered yet she doesn't go through with them. She's absolutely weak 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ihateliars

VIP Member
This from James after I applauded him …

Thanks so much!! I hadn't thought about Simone in ages and my sister bought me the cook book as a joke going away gift cos I'm moving overseas next week 😂😂 glad to have provided a day of entertainment for you all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What I love is that Simone probably thought she was going all big brave girl in confronting James by name, but all she’s done is given her followers a direct link to someone who talks openly about her women’s refuge charity fraud and points out her other shadiness. As others have pointed out, the hardest thing for us to do is to get this info in front of Simone’s audience due to to lack of open conversation on Instagram, and she’s just done it for us!

Own goal there Simone…own goal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Just saw this on Twitter 😆

And to quote poor James in the comments:
I'm going to open the emergency exit door on the plane and throw it out

Screenshot_20230409_160445_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Pass the chuck bucket.
So within 4 mins of the Dom Harvey podcast she had said she gained so much weight because her parents divorce and finding her mum after her suicide attempt had traumatised her. Then went into the toxic, abusive relationship she had with an older man as a teenager and therefore food was her happy place and outlet. So how could she have had the most amazing, happy, loving, nurturing, "no arguments" upbringing when in her own words her family life traumatised her and was not her comfort zone (if food had to take that place). She really does just say anything for the gram or the interview. She surely treats her words with the same "rip shit and bust" attitude she has for the rest of her life aka thoughtlessly

Reactions: 35