Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnomisCamelToe

Hi folks,
First time poster. I’ve been reading all the Scammo threads for the last two months,

I was at the hairdressers a wee while ago and had just seen the backflip vid where Scammo tells A to climb backwards next time “like we talked about”
I don’t have kids, so I showed it to my hairdresser who has two kids, and her other client- we had a good laugh and to my surprise the other client knew about Tattle also and mentioned Tagitbaby! So I just wanted you guys to know that the word is spreading far and wide. You probably already know that though!
I got blocked by Scammo a couple years ago- I’ll try and find the screenshots of what she said to me.
I used to follow Pebbles on Twitter, and kept seeing S in the news so I’ve kept abreast of the situation.

All, move on from registration. Admin have posted about this in forum business
I’m disgusted that she uses A for most of her CF content. I’m also disgusted at her lies and thumbing her nose at the ASA.
While I’ve not been able to post here, I’ve been reporting bots where I can. I’ve found that Jess Owen shares a lot of bots with S, and same with the Odd IG page. I am constantly shocked by the calibre of followers S allows. She should be thanking us for tidying up her friends list. Here is one that liked a photo from the recent wedding. Pretty gross and doesn’t really align with S’ values. I’ve included the pic that profile liked.

P.S you guys are so funny!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lol, Simone's whole schtick about people saying that Tent works in the garage, nobody on Tattle is snarking about someone working out of a garage. The reason anyone is commenting about where Tent works is because she gives so much excruciating detail about things about her house that she's proud of, but skirts around things that she's obviously not happy about. So when Tent's office upstairs got taken over by Adver's new room, there was no mention of where Tent was now working, but lots of mention of "Ohhh I'm so lucky that Tent works from home!"

Nobody would say boo to a goose if she had said "Oh because Adver needs his own room, the downstairs spare room is pulling double duty as Tent's office now", that's the most normal use of a spare room I could think of. It's the fact that she tries to curate people's perception of her as someone who has SO MUCH of everything, and clearly tries to hide or downplay the things that she doesn't think fit in with that image...that's what makes us make jokes about Tent working in the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ihateliars

VIP Member
Simmy I found the best shelf for your crock of kaka recipe book

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

tryharder

VIP Member
Chat GPT has helped me with an ode to simmo:

Simone Anderson, with her head held high,
A narcissistic soul, her ego hard to deny,
Her frozen grapes are but one aspect of her style,
A flaunting of wealth, that has left her in denial.

Her tale of theft shakes the foundation of all,
A heart so cold, with no compassion at all,
Money for women's refuge now gone,
All for the sake of her own materialistic song.

Tattle 24/7, a window into her soul,
A world so small, where life revolves around gold,
Faux designer wears fill up her empty heart,
A shattered spirit in a world torn apart.

Pathological lies weave themselves between the lines,
A life so fake, beneath her ugly diamond shrine,
A Rolex rests heavily on her wrist,
But it's her inner world that has started to twist.

Every person a "bestie" she claims,
But her web of hypocrisy's growing in flames,
Her beauty now nothing more than a hollow charade,
Leaving a path of destruction with choices she's made.

Simone Anderson, a name once grand,
But now, in the eyes of many, a bleak brand,
For truth, compassion, and love, she'll need to search,
To leave behind this life, and in her soul a new church.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg this is amazing! What a day to have a tattle account. I normally cannot keep up but shout out to @#myownbusiness for alerting us TCs in the NZ thread to check in on what old mate Scamone has been up to. What a ride. The wrong date of birth thing absolutely sent me over the edge though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

itsmebish

Inviting someone to have coffee with her, and being proud of it, is her flex?
It's creepy mate. No one is going to be charmed by you so much that meeting you in person will make all of your offensive, problematic and illegal behaviour acceptable.
Who do you think you are? Why does everyone have to like you? Why are you so threatened by people?
If I had coffee with you Simone you'd be ripped to shreds via a verbal exchange you don't have the intellectual means to manage or understand. Your book sucks and your attitude is worse. Grow the fuck up
---
I also have a real problem with the ethics of someone with a large following publicly calling out a normal person who just expressed their opinion on something in a funny light hearted way. That's bullying.

I mean. I know the audience is bought and not genuine but it's still not ok

#Simon

VIP Member
She's still behaving manic, take a bloody panadol and seek some therapy Hon!

For someone that isn't bothered about what said about you sure is showing bothered.
😂😂

You don't have to read here Simone, you could just ignore us? You do realise that you fuel the fire when you give us attention? 😂😂😂

It's our entertainment have you not figured that out yet? You could end this once and for all and show us the women's refuge receipts and I'll happily delete my account! 😉

Remember you made your bed you now have to lay in it, their is always consequences for your actions and unfortunately you choose to ignore yours and therefore we are Here making you responsible!

But your such a Narcissistic you will never step down, your just digging your hole bigger and bigger at our entertainment and I'm here for it. 👏

Have a devine day in your cookie cutter shoe box house living your fake life 😘😘

• Heart

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
I just want to say I would happy call you out to your face Scamone, I think many would and most likely have, fortunately for you I live in the south Island, but I often think people don't recognize you because you edit your Body so much to 3-4 sizes smaller 😉 😂

Haha I can't deal with this shit this am she's showing her true colours how mature of her. He really did hit a nerve of hers and I'm here for it. She looks so stupid! 😂😂😂

What happend to doesn't effect me? Wouldn't of been easier to just ignore it? One would think but unfortunately she can't!

Gosh what a cirus 🤡 😂😂
It's interesting to see a bloke doing the 'trolling' too, shows we're not all fat, boring housewives eh Simmo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

privilegedsimone

Hahhahaha I’ve just messaged James to thank him for the giggles and getting our queen so wound up!
simmo, hon the frozengrapes isn’t a piss take , the whole book is a piss take. You’re not an author or a chef

• Haha
Reactions: 29

privilegedsimone

Hey simmo you Devine human,

just wondering if you can show us a reel on how you sleep at night? I’m a bit of a TC and don’t understand how you do it?
I personally sleep well because I know I go to work each day in a career I worked hard to obtain. I sleep well knowing every day I genuinely help people. I sleep well knowing my boys will be proud of me and my career when they grow up. I sleep well knowing when I’m 80 I’ll look back in pride.
so I’m very curious how you sleep knowing you ripped off charity, sell out your boys, make new mums feel like shit, have excessive levels of consumerism? How do you think your boys will look at your career when they are old enough to understand?
Also could you include what you’re sleeping on? Where’s the Emma mattress? Trade me? Marketplace? Storage unit? Trent’s office?

• Haha

privilegedsimone

Guuuuuys my 9 month old just helped me unstack the dishwasher!! He played with the whisk on the floor…. While I stepped around him to put the dishes away 🙃 didn’t snap a photo for Insta though so it doesn’t count

• Haha
  • Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Funny to watch her plugging her book when I have never seen her cook anything from it except frozen grapes 😂😂
Go on Simone, start using it! You spent a whole year on it, just like Chelsea Winter! Why wouldn’t you use it. If they’re such quick easy healthy recipes then why depend on WOOP and all those other instant meal places?

Hey Simmy, I’ll go on the lunch date with you! I can only go if you allow babies who breastfeed on demand though, otherwise I’ll have to stay home. But hey, tell you what: I’ll bring the frozen grapes, you bring the women’s refuge receipts. I can bring Makaia’s lawyer statement too if you want!

• Haha