Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
Cooks this massive pot of pasta.
Eats ‘this’ much.
Really?!?
…looks like it’s pasta leftovers for the rest of the week - now we aren’t #gifted Woop anymore huh Simmy!
F4B331EE-2D68-4F3A-A658-BC8FE14C6441.jpeg
CA95BE2F-2B37-45AA-AC6A-F835729F2231.jpeg

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Well! And I thought I was having a bad day!

”friend” That is so creepy. Think of all the things he knows about her life, and what she now knows about his. She wants to get him a restaurant voucher?? This is a storyline from a trashy TV 3 afternoon horror movie. After the voucher, he’ll stop by her house with flowers one day. And then every day. And then…..dun dundun…..
Even if he is just being kind, she’ll accuse him of harassment.
---
I’m surprised she has allowed this comment to stay up as long as she has. Profile pic and name redacted just to make it a little harder to find
Also, the Easter ‘Karens’ post has been edited and that reference removed.
Is it gone yet?

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Teehee. Oops caused a stir. I concede it's not the garage, probably the spare room downstairs. S it's not about 'having a big enough house' or whether or not you use the garage for work, it's about the smoke and mirrors. You say he 'works in the home office' that implies a room. A room you don't have. I don't care if the desk is in the spare bedroom it's the lying to imply you're better off than you are.
Is the house 3 or 4 bedrooms?

pippio

Hey Simone.
I would have thought you’d be laying low and being careful with everything you post leading up to court? Surely ASA breach’s and doxxing of people isn’t going to play into your Hands when things get mentioned in court?
Is she actually going to court? I thought it was Pebbles criminal case this month, is Simone also taking a civil case against her?

My ex brother in law is a cop and misused police resources for his own personal gain (to try and get details of my sister's new partner) and it didn't end well. The fact she has dragged a sworn in police officer into her drama for her own personal gain will be looked at under a microscope....she clearly doesn't understand the severity of it. Then again, the cop themselves should have known better!
His initials aren’t BM are they?