Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Incorrect DoB for Asher is fucking gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking love it!!!!!!!

She'd be absofuckinglutely LIVID at her or their fuck up...I'm betting is her fuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Pebbles was one of the only ones to be vocal about the BS that simone does and speaks. Also just quietly pebbles family cut her off many many years ago - yes she was born into a wealthy family but has absolutely nothing to do with parents and vice versa. Everything she has done has been off her own back. We need more people like her in the world who just speak freely about the amount of lying and deception that is all over Insta. Big pebbles fan over here. I can’t get handle that people are calling her a mean girl yet simone literally ripped hundreds and thousands off of a charity designed for helping women in horrible DV situations and yet pebbles is rhe bad girl? LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 28

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I hate how stalky this sounds but I had to be in her area for legitimate purposes this week and happened to pass her house. I didn't actually know I was near it until I had to go around a Mercedes parked in the street (it's narrow around there) and looked up and saw the Kia ora sign on the house. I did see the front door was open in that moment, so assume someone was home and assume that was her car. If so, I truly now believe that Trents office is in the garage because otherwise why, when you've got a freshly vacuumed floor and nothing stored in there (all at the storage shed) would your car need to be on the street?? Didn't see anything else as I didn't hang around, this was all just in a few moments as I passed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

influencedforlyfe

She’s probably unblocking people as she won’t be able to see half the comments on influencer.updates.au as she’s prob blocked alot of them previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still on the fence. I guess I never forgot the whole "natural selection " comment, that was my my first introduction to her, first impressions and all.

But yeah, I go back and forth tbh
I’ve followed Pebbles for a long time. If anyone brings this up she owns it and admits it was a gross and shitty thing to say.
Does that make it better? No.
But at least she’s not sitting there ignoring it and pretending she’s perfect and hoping it will go away like Miss Simone.

privilegedsimone

98D29695-6692-4656-A1FE-B4CC9F0606D1.png

once again - Erin coming through with the real, relatable, enjoyable content. Can tell she’s a good mum. Maybe Simmo should learn some tips. We all know she wouldn’t support her boys in the night like this

• Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Can we buy tickets to the show! I would tell her to her face. I’m not scared Simmy
---

And only if you’re “paying”!
Scammo couldn’t afford to buy someone else a coffee - perhaps that’s the grift here? You pay so she gets a free coffee? 😂
---
Doxxing James was probably a mistake because he put up the screenshot of him replying on his public account
---
It cracks me up that she’s labelled it Tall Poppy syndrome. Get the fuck over yourself Scammo - tall Poppy Syndrome refers to “cutting down” successful people. You are not successful.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Semonandersin

Teaching your 1 year old son to carry out household chores is not a healthy upbringing.
---
P.s funny how it was mentioned here that Sophie bakes with her girls and now Scummy Scammy just has to prove to everyone she also bakes with her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I also find it very funny how she emphasis the fact A helps her with chores around the house, insinuating that it's a parent flex. You know what's a parent flex to me? Allowing your children to have the freedom to go outside, experience REAL grass between their toes, smell the flowers, play and roll in dirt/sand, going on bush walks & experiencing nature, playing in the rain & puddles, exposing kids to the natural beauty of our external environment. A is coped up in white walls being forced to clean the house and do chores. That is no childhood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

ihateliars

VIP Member
Pebbles really just posted things that were already posted. Reposting, if you will.

And just adding that I personally never doubted anything she said as she’d always have proof/receipts to back them up. Can’t give examples as it was a while ago!
I believe everything that Pebbles has says about Simone and I have had lots of communications with her regarding everything. Simone is going down. Everything that happened regarding Police is true. Blessedindoubles was involved too in the arrest. Simmy if you are reading this be very very worried 😜

• Wow
  • Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Absolutely agree! Fan here too, even with her issues lol

The only thing I'd correct here, is that she does seem to have something of a relationship with her Dad - she's shown at least a couple of times over the couple of years I followed her, the 2 of them having lunch together. So maybe he's the only person she still sees in the family??
Yes you are correct there was a period there where they both cut her off, pebbles mum is extremely cold but the dad and pebbles have a special connection and they did reconnect. I’m glad because at the end of the day they should be proud they have a daughter who stands up and continues to stand up when others will sit down and take it. These influencers throw their money and lawyers at any sign of issue (that THEY caused) and call it bullying. Just like with betts (magnolia kitchen) Simone will also go down and she will not win this one no matter how much money she throws at it. Betts was a disgrace and a shit mother and deserved to be called out, she absolutely hates her kids and Simone is a piece of shit hiding behind her perfect image but eventually everything comes to light - truth will out 🙌🏻

Reactions: 25
Playing devils advocate and still on the fence, there's at least 5 people taking pebbles to court, common denominator is, pebbles 🤷‍♀️
I would also say that of the three people I know who are taking Pebbles to court, all three of them are assholes who didn’t like Pebbles pointing out their bullshit, and so the fact Pebbles is in court with them isn’t necessarily a reflection of Pebbles, but a reflection of their own narcissism.

All that said, I used to follow Pebbles but stopped because she’s clearly got issues…but I would say that at least she owns up to the fact that she has issues and is willing for others to hold her accountable.

ihateliars

VIP Member
I have some rather interesting news regarding Simmo and the Influencer page her “story” was published on. Apparently a DM was sent to this page regarding the drama but lo and behold the person that posted the drama has deleted all their messages to the page and getting rid of “evidence”. Did Simmo herself send the alleged post to the page herself under an alias?🧐. My thoughts arr YES she did, for sympathy, for drama and more followers. It didn’t work out that way though did it Simmo? You shut yourself in the foot because it backfired on you 😂

• Haha
  • Wow