Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what we don’t see, Asher snacking on fruit? Like a banana or an apple etc? Is he still on his strict schedule of no snacks? Please give us the answer simmo 😊

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Trenti is an adult and should be taking some responsibility for enabling her and exploiting their children. He is such an absolute wet blanket. Sometimes he annoys me more than her. She’s horrendous but he is just a sap that appears to have no personality. It wasn’t always that way. He used to appear like a confident and fun guy. But now he is a literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small.
---
It is also my dream to one day be quoted in her pity reels. I give her so many “word-bites” and she just leaves me hanging.
He’s a beta male 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go on then Simon, show us you eating two of these..you won’t! 😂🍩
F1D3ADDF-78AE-4F0B-8AEC-B99315602014.jpeg

• Haha
2 things
- doesn't care about what we say but after the comments around her toes this morning used the same photo on her grid but cropped the photo to bit show the toes
- appears to have taken a Woop with them for a weekend getaway? And cooked it after just coming back from the markets? Why wouldn't you just get lunch at the markets? But defo has lots of spare cash to splash around 😏

• Haha
I'm wondering if the people staying are the owners and she's mates with them...
Owner looks to be a Katie

DB8A1650-D444-4A4A-A57A-1CE402DF52B7.jpeg

---
2 things
- doesn't care about what we say but after the comments around her toes this morning used the same photo on her grid but cropped the photo to bit show the toes
- appears to have taken a Woop with them for a weekend getaway? And cooked it after just coming back from the markets? Why wouldn't you just get lunch at the markets? But defo has lots of spare cash to splash around 😏
Because then she’d have to sit down in her pristine white pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2 things
Don't think she has spare cash. We'd see a post where she's bought an outfit for one of the boys, or taken them somewhere you pay admission, that she didn't get for free. When was the last time, excluding groceries, she bought something. They don't do anything unless it's somewhere free, or sponsored, like this weekend away. She gives the vibes of being rather cash poor, but desperately faking wealth.

Reactions: 14
She posted the other day about “oh I’m not taking my kindle, mum life is so busy” etc. yesterday, she’ll post a pic of her, her baby and a wine. Wine is more important than a book?!

Also, where are the lovely pics/videos of Asher greeting his mum after daycare, do you ever wonder if Trent brings him home and they come in together and they’re happy to see Simone?

Her love language is acts of service right? What does she “do” for her kids? Aside from the basic wash/feed/Insta world she lives in?

Has she had any alone time with a Asher since Ryder arrived? (Actually has she had alone time with Asher at all?)

Reactions: 9
What's happening here?
Looks like a stranger is holding Asher hand then Trent comes out of no where and takes over. Put your phone down you Bloody thick bleep and hold your sons hand whilst he's near water ways!!! 🤬🤬
It's Asher and his 2 dads 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She posted the other day about “oh I’m not taking my kindle, mum life is so busy” etc. yesterday, she’ll post a pic of her, her baby and a wine. Wine is more important than a book?!

Also, where are the lovely pics/videos of Asher greeting his mum after daycare, do you ever wonder if Trent brings him home and they come in together and they’re happy to see Simone?

Her love language is acts of service right? What does she “do” for her kids? Aside from the basic wash/feed/Insta world she lives in?

Has she had any alone time with a Asher since Ryder arrived? (Actually has she had alone time with Asher at all?)
To be fair - I found it near impossible to read with 2 young kids (unless they were asleep of course). I would rather being enjoying a glass (or 2) of wine in their presence 😅. Each to their own. There’s no shame in Simone enjoying a glass of wine (whether it be alcohol or non-alcohol)…although I’m not sure why she posted the disclaimer in that post. If she thinks a photo is going to cause controversy then why post it?

Reactions: 7
How else will she get people to think she’s rich and above them if she doesn’t dress in $1500 sandals? 🤷‍♀️

Note: the wealthiest people I know (and I’m talking in the multi-millions, cash rich) dress like they’ve just stepped out of a thrift store. Mainly because they don’t need validation from others
In one of my previous jobs I worked with extremely wealthy people - self made millionaires with very successful businesses.
They would come into my workplace and put through thousands of dollars of business … weekly, sometimes several times a week depending on the season.
You wouldn’t know ANY of them were wealthy. They didn’t talk like they were above anyone else, they never flashed cash or purchases, they took holidays but these weren’t shoved in your face. They didn’t wear the latest gear or drive the latest car. And yet they still enjoyed life and spent money they just weren’t flashy about it.
They still are the most humble people I’ve ever met.

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DONATED TO CHARITIES AND COMMUNITY GROUPS REGULARLY.
---
I'm starting to wonder if she's weaned or weaning him on to a bottle. Otherwise you'd wear a top to make feeding easy. Don't think Ryder has been the easy baby she was hoping for
I’m starting to think the same thing ..

To be fair, everyone said the second baby would be easier than the first and that definitely wasn’t the case for me! It wasn’t until around 6 months that #2 finally settled. Before that he screamed the house down every waking minute unless we were holding and rocking him. We were miserable. It was HARD.

My first born also didn’t take to the baby to begin with. He borderline hated him and I didn’t think they would ever get along. The mum guilt was intense. Fortunately they’re mates now but those first few months were some of the worst days of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have all they done in matakana is go to the market for bacon bun wearing $1500 sandals, scam free food from their mates and play minigolf in their back yard wearing ugly embroidered hats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have all they done in matakana is go to the market for bacon bun wearing $1500 sandals, scam free food from their mates and play minigolf in their back yard wearing ugly embroidered hats
Definitely looks like they are doing their break away on a budget. They've got that beautiful heated pool, would have thought they'd use that for a photo opp. Trenti and Asher in the water whilst Scamone and Ryder look on lovingly. After all togs and a swimming nappy were on Scamone's packing list for Asher

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Definitely looks like they are doing their break away on a budget. They've got that beautiful heated pool, would have thought they'd use that for a photo opp. Trenti and Asher in the water whilst Scamone and Ryder look on lovingly. After all togs and a swimming nappy were on Scamone's packing list for Asher
Honestly who packs one pair of pj's per day for a newborn

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.