Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, is she wearing white trousers with a white top and $1500 LV sandals and $2000 handbag to the Matakana markets? People tend to dress quite casually there …. Also, does she never feel the cold?
How else will she get people to think she’s rich and above them if she doesn’t dress in $1500 sandals? 🤷‍♀️

Note: the wealthiest people I know (and I’m talking in the multi-millions, cash rich) dress like they’ve just stepped out of a thrift store. Mainly because they don’t need validation from others

Reactions: 27
How else will she get people to think she’s rich and above them if she doesn’t dress in $1500 sandals? 🤷‍♀️

Note: the wealthiest people I know (and I’m talking in the multi-millions, cash rich) dress like they’ve just stepped out of a thrift store. Mainly because they don’t need validation from others
That’s exactly my experience too.

Reactions: 9
Trenti is an adult and should be taking some responsibility for enabling her and exploiting their children. He is such an absolute wet blanket. Sometimes he annoys me more than her. She’s horrendous but he is just a sap that appears to have no personality. It wasn’t always that way. He used to appear like a confident and fun guy. But now he is a literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small.
Maybe he grew up and realised he didn't want to be a prop in her perfect insta-life anymore. Too bad he didn't grow balls at the same time to put his foot down about the child exploitation as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Trenti is an adult and should be taking some responsibility for enabling her and exploiting their children. He is such an absolute wet blanket. Sometimes he annoys me more than her. She’s horrendous but he is just a sap that appears to have no personality. It wasn’t always that way. He used to appear like a confident and fun guy. But now he is a literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small.
---
It is also my dream to one day be quoted in her pity reels. I give her so many “word-bites” and she just leaves me hanging.
Perfect.... literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small 😍🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Simone‘s trousers are still white after sitting on the rustic, usually wet and a little dirty bench seats that are available to sit on while you eat your food at Matakana markets 🤔 But our Simmy is excellent at deflecting tit, so her pants are probably still pristine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's happening here?
Looks like a stranger is holding Asher hand then Trent comes out of no where and takes over. Put your phone down you Bloody thick bleep and hold your sons hand whilst he's near water ways!!! 🤬🤬
I don't think it's a stranger. He's in a couple of her stories this AM!

What's happening here?
Looks like a stranger is holding Asher hand then Trent comes out of no where and takes over. Put your phone down you Bloody thick bleep and hold your sons hand whilst he's near water ways!!! 🤬🤬
Stranger might have had a lollipop and $5 to give to Asher, apparently strangers do that when Asher is around🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it's not a stranger then that's sad they can't even do a weekend away with out company, and Simmy doing a good job of hiding said strangers at the getaway. Or might be trents lover 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s trentis lover hehe
I've been so suspicious of this. Trenti is the spitting image, same characteristics, as my best friend's husband. Only difference Craig is gay, but is married (for them it is a great friendship, and he's a amazing dad to the children ) but
his parents are so deeply religious they would never accept his sexuality. So he/they live a lie. I really wonder about Trenti, and if he accepts everything she does because it works to his agenda 🤷

I've been so suspicious of this. Trenti is the spitting image, same characteristics, as my best friend's husband. Only difference Craig is gay, but is married (for them it is a great friendship, and he's a amazing dad to the children ) but
his parents are so deeply religious they would never accept his sexuality. So he/they live a lie. I really wonder about Trenti, and if he accepts everything she does because it works to his agenda 🤷
He’s been spotted at several gay bars hasnt be? And all those “rumours” that came out about him sleeping with men. Maybe they do live a lie and her life is a lie 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What's happening here?
She needed to capture the noises Asher was making just to show us tattlers that she doesn’t mute him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she breastfeed with the clothes she wears 🤔 like the dress yesterday.... what does she do when she is out and about?? Pull her dress up to feed 🤷‍♀️😂 so uncomfortable and not practical

• Haha
---
It is also my dream to one day be quoted in her pity reels. I give her so many “word-bites” and she just leaves me hanging.
I got quoted 3 times in the last post 😂 I don’t know what it is, I just have the magic touch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she breastfeed with the clothes she wears 🤔 like the dress yesterday.... what does she do when she is out and about?? Pull her dress up to feed 🤷‍♀️😂 so uncomfortable and not practical
I'm starting to wonder if she's weaned or weaning him on to a bottle. Otherwise you'd wear a top to make feeding easy. Don't think Ryder has been the easy baby she was hoping for

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.