Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion (TC so no idea how to tag them as such sorry) Simone Anderson #30: Follower count continues to drop. Family continues to be used as props.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Another gem for us TCs.
Wild that she thinks it’s normal to respond to an email invite with a brand new email entitled “Invite RSVP” rather than a reply email starting “RE: <original invite subject line>”
Even if it was an email RSVP to a posted invitation you’d make a less generic subject line like “Crackerjack opening RSVP”.

She’s got zero creativity, so she sucks at making stuff up convincingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ItsMe1983

$800 is beyond fucking ridiculous. I don't think I spent that much on one single item for my kids, let alone a damn steriliser!!
I have been boiling my kids bottles in a pot since day dot which irks my mum to shit and she's offered to buy me one but I don't need extra clutter in my kitchen!
Why does she needs a steriliser if R is BF on demand? You dont sterilise your boobs 😂 Yet another point of proof that she is a liar about BFing all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

influencedforlyfe

I’m sure she has written an email to “the hen” stating that she will have to bring her new born as he is breastfed on demand. & if she doesn’t want him there she unfortunately won’t be able to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Hi there,

Thanks for your email. I’m not sure who has given the information that the property is “not pet friendly”, I can only assume that is taken from AirBNB as it has ticked ‘no’. However, pets are on a case by case basis, and I specifically invited Maddox.

Thanks for your concern and I appreciate you putting the rumours straight.

Kind regards

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Funnily enough the pink bottle left for them was non alcoholic spirits so she was given a non alcoholic option. She just didn't drink it 🤣 and now she is lying about drinking a non alcoholic option when she had one 🤣 so much stupid
She doesn’t even need to lie about it, there would be no issue with her having an alcoholic wine. If she’s safe to drive, she’s safe to feed. Of course she has to lie about everything though!

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Trenti looks dead behind his eyes in all those pictures.
That's because he knows all the shit he has to do once they get home... wash the car, both inside and out, unpack, put the laundry on, dry and fold immediately, take the bags, packing pods, travel pram and porta coffin back to the storage unit, vacuum and hose the astro turf, clean the spa pool, manscape the clip on beard, then discuss with his dear wife the lovely relaxing free weekend they just had!

• Haha
  • Sad

SponsorMe

I don’t understand how she’s able to go to a Hens Party today (let alone plan and host it) when she works 8-10 hours a day, 7 days a week?!? Shouldn’t she be at work, not fluffing around with her friends? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27

shh77

VIP Member
I was thinking about this today as well what @Simones.stolen.recipe.2 said about a holiday. We used to take our kids away all the time when they were younger. I know covid screwed holidays but they never took Asher overseas even to the islands when they reopened and she could travel. I don’t think they are big travellers at all especially if it isn’t free!
They never actually “do” anything on these weekend getaways either…no sight seeing/exploring the area.. they either just stay at the accommodation, have a bath 🤮 maaaaybe pop out for a coffee. Never showcase the food/dining in the region etc and then pack up and head home! Where obvs they wash the car, reset the car caddys and do 17000 loads of washing before “resetting” for the week ahead with the grocery shopping/fridge restock 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Gosh, is she wearing white trousers with a white top and $1500 LV sandals and $2000 handbag to the Matakana markets? People tend to dress quite casually there …. Also, does she never feel the cold?
How else will she get people to think she’s rich and above them if she doesn’t dress in $1500 sandals? 🤷‍♀️

Note: the wealthiest people I know (and I’m talking in the multi-millions, cash rich) dress like they’ve just stepped out of a thrift store. Mainly because they don’t need validation from others