Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have all they done in matakana is go to the market for bacon bun wearing $1500 sandals, scam free food from their mates and play minigolf in their back yard wearing ugly embroidered hats
They can’t possibly do anything where they have to pay.
How is it that her content is even more boring than when she is at home? Why do they always have to have friends with them? Do they ever have quality family time?
---
Is Trent wearing one of Ashers hats? It looks tiny on his big bald egg head.
Please keep us updated with close friends! I recently cancelled.

Reactions: 9
You're on cf? You Wana do the updates this month?
I'll post what I can 😊 Shouldn't be to hard being as there is duck all posted to CF.
---
Aside from Trenti in his teeny hat earlier, this is what CF has had in the last 14 hours.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In one of my previous jobs I worked with extremely wealthy people - self made millionaires with very successful businesses.
They would come into my workplace and put through thousands of dollars of business … weekly, sometimes several times a week depending on the season.
You wouldn’t know ANY of them were wealthy. They didn’t talk like they were above anyone else, they never flashed cash or purchases, they took holidays but these weren’t shoved in your face. They didn’t wear the latest gear or drive the latest car. And yet they still enjoyed life and spent money they just weren’t flashy about it.
They still are the most humble people I’ve ever met.

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DONATED TO CHARITIES AND COMMUNITY GROUPS REGULARLY.
---

I’m starting to think the same thing ..

To be fair, everyone said the second baby would be easier than the first and that definitely wasn’t the case for me! It wasn’t until around 6 months that #2 finally settled. Before that he screamed the house down every waking minute unless we were holding and rocking him. We were miserable. It was HARD.

My first born also didn’t take to the baby to begin with. He borderline hated him and I didn’t think they would ever get along. The mum guilt was intense. Fortunately they’re mates now but those first few months were some of the worst days of my life.
It’s important to know that appearing rich isn’t a good indicator of wealth. My husband and I viewed a beach property, after spending the day on the beach and looking around the area. We were a bit sandy, shorts and tshirts etc.The agent sniffed down her nose at us, asked if we had sold our house and when I told her no, but we didn’t need to in order to buy she almost laughed. Thankfully the house wasn’t for us as there was no way I was giving her commission! We went on a few weeks later to pay cash for another property with a different agent - and have since put more work his way as well. I don’t have any designer bags or LV sandels, but I’ve got cash (and yes, I know I’m lucky).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll post what I can 😊 Shouldn't be to hard being as there is duck all posted to CF.
---
Aside from Trenti in his teeny hat earlier, this is what CF has had in the last 14 hours.
That picture of Trenti feeding Ryder is really sad. He isn't even looking at Ryder, he seems disengaged. And Asher looks upset and in need of reassurance, sucking his finger and hugging the wall😥 .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Definitely looks like they are doing their break away on a budget. They've got that beautiful heated pool, would have thought they'd use that for a photo opp. Trenti and Asher in the water whilst Scamone and Ryder look on lovingly. After all togs and a swimming nappy were on Scamone's packing list for Asher
IF she is staying for 3 days as possibly thought there is still time for a swim :ROFLMAO:
---
I agree with you @Pentothal How sad is that photo.
They took Maddox!
And whoever said that she might have given up Breastfeeding I think you're on the money. Her post about these times with a breastfeeding photo
could definitely be in conjunction with what you said a big sign that's about to happen.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 6.37.25 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 6.36.09 pm.png

IMG_5739.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Either Simone is struggling with her breastfeeding journey (could someone gift her a lactation consultant maybe?)
Or Ryders about to start his daycare journey so they have decided to wean him off the boob and onto the bottle?
I don’t understand that if you can breastfeed (which she obviously can as we’ve heard her talk about it) then why wouldn’t you - especially since she’s a SAHM. Different story if you are struggling or your baby is having issues, but not once has she mentioned BF’ing struggles.

I used to express milk for the very odd occasion I wanted to head out for a dinner/lunch etc and it was an option for my partner if Bub woke hungry/it was feed time. But if I was around they’d be BF. I would never express then feed from a bottle as that was just twice as long.
Obviously just my opinion & I know every BF’ing journey is different but I wonder why Simone doesn’t discuss these issues - isn’t this a significant part of newborn life - maybe because it doesn’t align with her perfect image & perfect newborn journey?
BTW Trenti looks absolutely miserable. A picture really does say a thousand words.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Trenti looks dead behind his eyes in all those pictures.
That's because he knows all the tit he has to do once they get home... wash the car, both inside and out, unpack, put the laundry on, dry and fold immediately, take the bags, packing pods, travel pram and porta coffin back to the storage unit, vacuum and hose the astro turf, clean the spa pool, manscape the clip on beard, then discuss with his dear wife the lovely relaxing free weekend they just had!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Either Simone is struggling with her breastfeeding journey (could someone gift her a lactation consultant maybe?)
Or Ryders about to start his daycare journey so they have decided to wean him off the boob and onto the bottle?
I don’t understand that if you can breastfeed (which she obviously can as we’ve heard her talk about it) then why wouldn’t you - especially since she’s a SAHM. Different story if you are struggling or your baby is having issues, but not once has she mentioned BF’ing struggles.

I used to express milk for the very odd occasion I wanted to head out for a dinner/lunch etc and it was an option for my partner if Bub woke hungry/it was feed time. But if I was around they’d be BF. I would never express then feed from a bottle as that was just twice as long.
Obviously just my opinion & I know every BF’ing journey is different but I wonder why Simone doesn’t discuss these issues - isn’t this a significant part of newborn life - maybe because it doesn’t align with her perfect image & perfect newborn journey?
BTW Trenti looks absolutely miserable. A picture really does say a thousand words.
I agree with everything you wrote .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They can’t possibly do anything where they have to pay.
How is it that her content is even more boring than when she is at home? Why do they always have to have friends with them? Do they ever have quality family time?
---

Please keep us updated with close friends! I recently cancelled.
Ew yuck no, then they’d have to talk to EACH OTHER! 🙄😬🫠
Didn’t follow/had never heard of her back then, but did they used to spend time alone/just the two of them when they were dating/before they got married? Or have they always had to also hang around friends?
“I lOvE yOu SoOoOo MuCh TrEnTi, YoU’rE mY bFF!!” But I can’t stand to be around you alone! …lol 😂

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe Trent designed this ring for Simone. It’s unbelievable how he came up with such a design….I feel like this caption should be “Trent picked out this ring for me” not “Trent designed this ring for me”
Looks like Trents been telling you porkies Simone 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re: Maddox at the accommodation.
There’s one rule for the common folk and another rule for Simone. No pets allowed.
---
That picture of Trenti feeding Ryder is really sad. He isn't even looking at Ryder, he seems disengaged. And Asher looks upset and in need of reassurance, sucking his finger and hugging the wall😥 .
Is Asher in time out in this photo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.