Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Maddox at the accommodation.
There’s one rule for the common folk and another rule for Simone. No pets allowed.
---

Is Asher in time out in this photo?
Well that's a bit dumb by the Airbnb owner (though if they give Simon a freebie what can you expect). They'll now have people saying, but we saw people staying with their dog, why can't we have ours. Although I suspect the number of new bookings they will get from Simone's advertising are 0 so maybe not an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
IF she is staying for 3 days as possibly thought there is still time for a swim :ROFLMAO:
---
I agree with you @Pentothal How sad is that photo.
They took Maddox!
And whoever said that she might have given up Breastfeeding I think you're on the money. Her post about these times with a breastfeeding photo
could definitely be in conjunction with what you said a big sign that's about to happen.

View attachment 2020145

View attachment 2020147
View attachment 2020164
Asher and Trent appear to be watching something, tv perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed the other day Simone said Ryders awake window was 1 hr 40. Seems like a long awake window for a newborn. Usually 1 hr max at his age if he's 7 or 8 weeks.

Reactions: 6
I noticed the other day Simone said Ryders awake window was 1 hr 40. Seems like a long awake window for a newborn. Usually 1 hr max at his age if he's 7 or 8 weeks.
You silly goose!! Ryder was properly smiling at 3 or 4 weeks (the midwife said) now he has a long awake window for a newborn. Asher was eating solids at 4 months and tried over 100 different foods before he was one, he‘s also advanced at efficiently feeding himself with a spoon. Both children are excellent sleepers. Simone‘s children reach their milestones before the average child.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the irony in Scamone's latest post about her period company and their "giving model" - to those in need. So counter to Scamone's ethos. Take from those in need, and give to thyself🤦, until you are caught.
“Those in need” = narcissistic privileged white women with no self-awareness or cultural understanding. It’s a severe illness TCs, nothing can treat it. Give all you can to help. #livelaughlove

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think shes introducing a bottle so she can resume her old social life - why would she want to stay home and parent when she can go out on the town with a different bestie every other night

Reactions: 15
I think shes introducing a bottle so she can resume her old social life - why would she want to stay home and parent when she can go out on the town with a different bestie every other night
Oh course she is! She’s so damn selfish!! 🤬🤬 the only reason she bf A for longer was because they were in lockdown and she couldn’t go to her usual events etc because they weren’t happening! ….but now!
Lol not that she’s being invited to the same calibre of events we’re seeing back in full swing! 🤭😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand that if you can breastfeed (which she obviously can as we’ve heard her talk about it) then why wouldn’t you - especially since she’s a SAHM. Different story if you are struggling or your baby is having issues, but not once has she mentioned BF’ing struggles.

I used to express milk for the very odd occasion I wanted to head out for a dinner/lunch etc and it was an option for my partner if Bub woke hungry/it was feed time. But if I was around they’d be BF. I would never express then feed from a bottle as that was just twice as long.
Obviously just my opinion & I know every BF’ing journey is different but I wonder why Simone doesn’t discuss these issues - isn’t this a significant part of newborn life - maybe because it doesn’t align with her perfect image & perfect newborn journey?
Not defending Simone at all but I don’t like the sentiment that “why wouldn’t you breastfeed if you can esp if you’re a stay at home mum” - I chose not to breastfeed even though I could (kind of, it was rough going after a SCBU stay at the hospital) because mentally for me it was too draining and bottle feeding/formula was just way easier for everyone. Breast is best is imo a crappy sentiment that puts way too much pressure on new mums because breastfeeding is ridiculously difficult.

I do think that Simone should be talking about sharing the load with bottle feeding, a lot of people do it and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I don’t know why she’s trying to come across as everything is perfect when I’m reality talking about any struggles is both more interesting and actually relatable - esp if she’s trying to get into the “mummy blogger” field (🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not defending Simone at all but I don’t like the sentiment that “why wouldn’t you breastfeed if you can esp if you’re a stay at home mum” - I chose not to breastfeed even though I could (kind of, it was rough going after a SCBU stay at the hospital) because mentally for me it was too draining and bottle feeding/formula was just way easier for everyone. Breast is best is imo a crappy sentiment that puts way too much pressure on new mums because breastfeeding is ridiculously difficult.

I do think that Simone should be talking about sharing the load with bottle feeding, a lot of people do it and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I don’t know why she’s trying to come across as everything is perfect when I’m reality talking about any struggles is both more interesting and actually relatable - esp if she’s trying to get into the “mummy blogger” field (🙄)
Absolutely - I’m in no way are trying to start a debate for breast feeding - everyone has different journeys. I did a combo of breast/bottle.
I’ve come to my own conclusion that the reason Asher is on the bottle in some stories is because Simone is getting sloshed 🍾🍸🥂
If she posts a photo with no context - I’ll make my own assumptions.

The thing is when you have a history of lying, people think you lie about everything. You read the nitpicking here and I can’t help but think - well this is what happens. You lie/tell untruths about random things or timelines - you will get people dissecting every little thing you say & do.
I think this is why people sit here & pull apart/pick at every little thing she says or does or the photos she posts.
Simone bought all this attention to herself when she was found to be lying about the women’s refuge donations. If she had just been a decent person from the start & didn’t scam all that money then she wouldn’t have such a crappy reputation. Or if she had owned up to her behaviour a few years ago we would have let it all go & been like “yep, she made a mistake, she owned her behaviour & now she’s trying to rectify it”…. But she hasn’t & it won’t go away until she addresses it….but will she ever do that 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today’s stories reflect the fact that there is nothing in her head - she has no content ideas anymore - and posts in response to here.

it’s been raised before, but can we, hard as it will be - stay quiet for a week? Let her figure out how to navigate social media without her content creators? Big ask butI’m keen to see the impact on her posts and engagement.
Come on team!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.