Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough the pink bottle left for them was non alcoholic spirits so she was given a non alcoholic option. She just didn't drink it šŸ¤£ and now she is lying about drinking a non alcoholic option when she had one šŸ¤£ so much stupid
She doesnā€™t even need to lie about it, there would be no issue with her having an alcoholic wine. If sheā€™s safe to drive, sheā€™s safe to feed. Of course she has to lie about everything though!

Reactions: 29
Thoughts while watching her your cycle reel.
"My hair is dry because (Ryder) is taking all the nutrients". No, it's because you bleach the duck out of your hair!
"Point of difference is our giving model" why has this company aligned with someone who said she'd give many thousands to a charity and kept it?! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesnā€™t even need to lie about it, there would be no issue with her having an alcoholic wine. If sheā€™s safe to drive, sheā€™s safe to feed. Of course she has to lie about everything though!
Nothing wrong with drinking wine while breastfeedingā€¦ Iā€™ve done it!
But sheā€™s covering her triangular assā€¦for no reasonā€¦

Reactions: 15
šŸ’Æ
But as we know she's been dinged for having a baby in an ad with alcohol before and she probably still doesn't understand what part was wrong. I mean she is still apparently incapable of understanding any of the rules of an industry she has worked in for 10 years...
Maybe she needs to ask Trent to make her a list of things to check for before she posts anything online šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no statement on this image which says the drink in her hand is non alcoholic. It is an image of her holding her baby, which earlier today she showed breast feeding. There is no confusion here. She is holding a glass of wine, and her baby

Attachments

Reactions: 10
šŸ’Æ
But as we know she's been dinged for having a baby in an ad with alcohol before and she probably still doesn't understand what part was wrong. I mean she is still apparently incapable of understanding any of the rules of an industry she has worked in for 10 years...
Maybe she needs to ask Trent to make her a list of things to check for before she posts anything online šŸ¤£
Maybe one of her monthly calendar reminders should be to re-read the guidelines and her previous rulings for a nice āœØļørefresh and resetāœØļø of her knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simoneā€™s ā€œsā€™mores kitā€ is missing two of the three ingredients needed for sā€™mores. Itā€™s literally just marshmallow roasting gear. A marshmallow isnā€™t a sā€™more!
Canā€™t tell if thatā€™s her being dumb or the house owners being false advertisers.

I also love how tiny and white sheā€™s making the ad text. Whatā€™s the matter Simone, donā€™t want people knowing you got it for free and Trent doesnā€™t treat you to getaways?
Jeepers is she trying to hide that ad or what. It couldnā€™t be any smaller!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This!! Exactly, no need to lie about it. Itā€™s okay to have a drink while breastfeeding! Stop lying about everything Simone!

This!! Exactly, no need to lie about it. Itā€™s okay to have a drink while breastfeeding! Stop lying about everything Simone!
Or hereā€™s a novel idea - have a glass of wine but donā€™t post it all over the Insta and you wouldnā€™t have any problems, or have a pic with the wine not holding your baby! Itā€™s not that hard to figure out! Also seems kind of weird - itā€™s like heā€™s her prop, obviously canā€™t handle both of them at once in a pic!

Reactions: 22
So its a 2 night minimum and 10,11 and 12 are booked out so I guess they are there for 3 nights
Around a $3k stay..

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 4.22.06 pm.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
#gifted weekend accommodation, and then the friends provide their dinner! Does this b*tch ever pay for anything?! šŸ˜”
285342C8-1DAB-4C1B-88C2-2766E88216DA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Or hereā€™s a novel idea - have a glass of wine but donā€™t post it all over the Insta and you wouldnā€™t have any problems, or have a pic with the wine not holding your baby! Itā€™s not that hard to figure out! Also seems kind of weird - itā€™s like heā€™s her prop, obviously canā€™t handle both of them at once in a pic!
Do we still think Asher is lashing out so baby needs to be carried at all times to keep him away? I wonder if Asher didn't have daycare today cause they were going away so that why she had to hold Ryder in the your cycle ad

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or did she look like a 50 year old housewife in the 90s, in her ā€˜your cycleā€™ ads. Also was she trying to put on an accent when she said good morning or just try come across as carefree and fun šŸ˜‚
I do love how she gets manic at the mention of Trent, didnā€™t she admit in the podcast with Dom, that any mention of Trent gets to her and she canā€™t deal with it?
Is anyone following her close friends list? Havenā€™t seen any updates lately

• Haha
#gifted weekend accommodation, and then the friends provide their dinner! Does this b*tch ever pay for anything?! šŸ˜”
View attachment 2017605
This is why she'll never be a successful "travel blogger". She only goes and stays at places paying her and doing active social media campaigns. Those type of places tend to be on the spendier end and it's the accomodation that is draw, not the area.
The best travel accounts are those that spend their own damn money and find hidden gems and give genuine recommendations, and then when they take an ad you know it's within their brand.
Her being unwilling to spend any money means everything is "the best" which means her stamp is trash. Larisa Carlson has spent a few years camping and doing jeep trips so when she recommends something I trust it (also helps she's a professionally trained photographer so her posts are gorgeous, unlike Simone and her standard hand on hip and chin thrust and then shaky room panning style šŸ¤£ in fact most of Simone's "holiday" content is for to get ready to leave and then how to unpack from holiday )

Do you also find it strange that she is "so wealthy" they have multiple properties and wears "designer" brands but have never even taken a family holiday of any length on their own dime? I'm not even talking an international trip, they haven't done any NZ trips beyond weekend get always. And her only Ozzie trips have been solo and on your cycles credit card..
---
Is it just me or did she look like a 50 year old housewife in the 90s, in her ā€˜your cycleā€™ ads. Also was she trying to put on an accent when she said good morning or just try come across as carefree and fun šŸ˜‚
I do love how she gets manic at the mention of Trent, didnā€™t she admit in the podcast with Dom, that any mention of Trent gets to her and she canā€™t deal with it?
Is anyone following her close friends list? Havenā€™t seen any updates lately
šŸ¤”šŸ˜

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is why she'll never be a successful "travel blogger". She only goes and stays at places paying her and doing active social media campaigns. Those type of places tend to be on the spendier end and it's the accomodation that is draw, not the area.
The best travel accounts are those that spend their own damn money and find hidden gems and give genuine recommendations, and then when they take an ad you know it's within their brand.
Her being unwilling to spend any money means everything is "the best" which means her stamp is trash. Larisa Carlson has spent a few years camping and doing jeep trips so when she recommends something I trust it (also helps she's a professionally trained photographer so her posts are gorgeous, unlike Simone and her standard hand on hip and chin thrust and then shaky room panning style šŸ¤£ in fact most of Simone's "holiday" content is for to get ready to leave and then how to unpack from holiday )

Do you also find it strange that she is "so wealthy" they have multiple properties and wears "designer" brands but have never even taken a family holiday of any length on their own dime? I'm not even talking an international trip, they haven't done any NZ trips beyond weekend get always. And her only Ozzie trips have been solo and on your cycles credit card..
---

šŸ¤”šŸ˜

Because she's not wealthy. Just wants/pretends to be.

Reactions: 18

Her being unwilling to spend any money means everything is "the best" which means her stamp is trash. Larisa Carlson has spent a few years camping and doing jeep trips so when she recommends something I trust it (also helps she's a professionally trained photographer so her posts are gorgeous, unlike Simone and her standard hand on hip and chin thrust and then shaky room panning style ļæ¼ in fact most of Simone's "holiday" content is for to get ready to leave and then how to unpack from holiday )

---

p

ļæ¼ļæ¼

Can't wait for her 'incredible devine' bath photos with the non alcoholic wine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking about this today as well what @Simones.stolen.recipe.2 said about a holiday. We used to take our kids away all the time when they were younger. I know covid screwed holidays but they never took Asher overseas even to the islands when they reopened and she could travel. I donā€™t think they are big travellers at all especially if it isnā€™t free!

Reactions: 8
She does it for the attention I reckon, to give us something to talk about on tattle. Can you imagine her life without tattle, sheā€™s already boring as it is, she would nothing without tattle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking about this today as well what @Simones.stolen.recipe.2 said about a holiday. We used to take our kids away all the time when they were younger. I know covid screwed holidays but they never took Asher overseas even to the islands when they reopened and she could travel. I donā€™t think they are big travellers at all especially if it isnā€™t free!
They never actually ā€œdoā€ anything on these weekend getaways eitherā€¦no sight seeing/exploring the area.. they either just stay at the accommodation, have a bath šŸ¤® maaaaybe pop out for a coffee. Never showcase the food/dining in the region etc and then pack up and head home! Where obvs they wash the car, reset the car caddys and do 17000 loads of washing before ā€œresettingā€ for the week ahead with the grocery shopping/fridge restock šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.