Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non alcoholic wine? If shes lying then she’s uneducated because theres no issue with feeding/drinking but I guess we already know that.

Wheres the baby sleeping in that house? I didn’t see a bed for him?
I love how Asher is setup in a different room to them too, wonder if she will keep that portacot in there as it’s a few rooms away, no big deal but personally when we stay somewhere strange/new my kids are always in with us for that extra comfort/a some what familiar environment ❤

Reactions: 9
Non alcoholic wine? If shes lying then she’s uneducated because theres no issue with feeding/drinking but I guess we already know that.

Wheres the baby sleeping in that house? I didn’t see a bed for him?
I love how Asher is setup in a different room to them too, wonder if she will keep that portacot in there as it’s a few rooms away, no big deal but personally when we stay somewhere strange/new my kids are always in with us for that extra comfort/a some what familiar environment ❤
Asher’s used to sleeping in strange environments and alone. Also being woken up at stupid hours to drive home.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Today's content off to a great start. A hedge and Asher holding a spoon (with a background of feet). At least Trent may have got a sleep in.

Speaking of Trent, when my friend had the Simone chat with her friend that knows someone in the family well, she also said apparently Simone is really possessive, so maybe that's why she goes a bit cray cray when we mention Trent. Recently he had a trip to QTN, someone said he was seen in a bar and wasn't there a pity post right after.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh, 3 outfits along with 3 pairs of shoes packed for Asher. My boys at that age sometimes needed changing several times a day as they'd get dirty exploring, playing & eating all day, JUST BEING KIDS, poor Asher isn't allowed obviously, please don't make a mess Asher says mummy you've got to look good for the gram 🤢😒🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Today's content off to a great start. A hedge and Asher holding a spoon (with a background of feet). At least Trent may have got a sleep in.

Speaking of Trent, when my friend had the Simone chat with her friend that knows someone in the family well, she also said apparently Simone is really possessive, so maybe that's why she goes a bit cray cray when we mention Trent. Recently he had a trip to QTN, someone said he was seen in a bar and wasn't there a pity post right after.
Asher is not wearing a bib? She forgot them, or is Asher such a tidy eater he no longer needs a bib? My kids would have been smeared in food from ear to ear 😆

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh, 3 outfits along with 3 pairs of shoes packed for Asher. My boys at that age sometimes needed changing several times a day as they'd get dirty exploring, playing & eating all day, JUST BEING KIDS, poor Asher isn't allowed obviously, please don't make a mess Asher says mummy you've got to look good for the gram 🤢😒🫣
Maybe she’s planning to do some shopping in Matakana?
Hahahaha just kidding, she never spends her own money on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really really shits me how this lying so and so gets gifted literally everything in her life when she lies so much and demonstrates crappy morals.

We are in a cost of living crisis, imagine how many other struggling kiwi families would benefit from being gifted even half the free stuff she is given.

Perhaps time to send this weekend’s accomodation a strongly worded email about morals and to think about who they sponsor in future.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I love how people have asked her for travel advice and she has completely ignored them because she has no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really really shits me how this lying so and so gets gifted literally everything in her life when she lies so much and demonstrates crappy morals.

We are in a cost of living crisis, imagine how many other struggling kiwi families would benefit from being gifted even half the free stuff she is given.

Perhaps time to send this weekend’s accomodation a strongly worded email about morals and to think about who they sponsor in future.
It’s the price for this place! What followers of hers are going to be able to afford this? Most of them are overseas as well. I doubt she has that many followers who could afford the price of this place. So in the end it’s worthless advertising

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s the price for this place! What followers of hers are going to be able to afford this? Most of them are overseas as well. I doubt she has that many followers who could afford the price of this place. So in the end it’s worthless advertising
She doesn't care, as long as she looks good and it's free !! She never likes or comments on any posts after she has USED oops been gifted something from their business.
As I mentioned earlier why are NZ companies still using her. This is a pointless "gifted" stay as real people are struggling in general today and her followers are mostly in the USa.
PR companies are not doing their clients any favors using her.

Reactions: 6

Trenti is an adult and should be taking some responsibility for enabling her and exploiting their children. He is such an absolute wet blanket. Sometimes he annoys me more than her. She’s horrendous but he is just a sap that appears to have no personality. It wasn’t always that way. He used to appear like a confident and fun guy. But now he is a literal lego head stuck in a body with clothes too small.
---
It is also my dream to one day be quoted in her pity reels. I give her so many “word-bites” and she just leaves me hanging.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One of her dumb duck followers asking for recommendations for Christchurch accommodation... Simone's reply would be 'sorry, we haven't had any free trips or accommodation to Christchurch recently so I wouldn't know'.
---
I thought that too but Trenti is in the pool
OMG your profile pic, so goddamn fruity from the clown suit to the pose 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh, is she wearing white trousers with a white top and $1500 LV sandals and $2000 handbag to the Matakana markets? People tend to dress quite casually there …. Also, does she never feel the cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.