Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Waiting for the trolls to say how dangerous it is". No Simmo the climbing frame isn't actually dangerous. Posting naked pics of your kids online however ......

Reactions: 12
Lol, love how you say the trolls will say this is dangerous, yet you then have to explain to everyone why it's not  Also, no it's not dangerous, Asher seems to be working on his fine motor skills of balancing, climbing etc. It's great to see. My son had the old plastic stacker blocks and slide that he used to love climbing. But, I was there in that moment with him, aiding him, being there 'incase' something were to happen. Not behind my phone having a dig at strangers on the internet...

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Lol, love how you say the trolls will say this is dangerous, yet you then have to explain to everyone why it's not  Also, no it's not dangerous, Asher seems to be working on his fine motor skills of balancing, climbing etc. It's great to see. My son had the old plastic stacker blocks and slide that he used to love climbing. But, I was there in that moment with him, aiding him, being there 'incase' something were to happen. Not behind my phone having a dig at strangers on the internet...
Well his clothes do look like bubble wrap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just got around to watching Scammo’s stories over the last two days.

scammo, you can’t liken yourself to innocent people who have legitimately been bullied online. Our intent is not to harass you, it’s to hold you accountable for your crappy, toxic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She pays so much attention to us and yet still doesn’t understand what we mean by “protect your child”. It doesn’t mean ban him from age-appropriate climbing toys, S’mone, it means preserve his privacy and respect him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Babes! You KEEP forgetting to tag LV!! You’ve tagged literally everything else! - Including the things you’ve “pUrChAsEd YoUrSeLf” you silly goose! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🫠
19DDB17D-C2E0-44F5-A176-36DB43ABDFDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She pays so much attention to us and yet still doesn’t understand what we mean by “protect your child”. It doesn’t mean ban him from age-appropriate climbing toys, S’mone, it means preserve his privacy and respect him!!
S'mone :ROFLMAO: so good. She really did harp on about those bleeping s'mores that weren't lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Babes! You KEEP forgetting to tag LV!! You’ve tagged literally everything else! - Including the things you’ve “pUrChAsEd YoUrSeLf” you silly goose! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🫠
View attachment 2046380
It must disturb Simone‘s sense of order to have this hotchpotch of furniture in this area. Is it a music room? A makeup room for use by the untrained makeup artist (Simone has not professionally trained as a makeup artist, she learnt the old fashioned way, on youtube). Or a lounge? Oooof 😆🫠🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
she's taken off the wording now, I just went to watch them and says nothing now. Glad to see he's not at daycare today for once

Reactions: 2
Poor little boys growing up with a phone constantly in their faces, and complete strangers knowing a whole lot about them and their personal lives. That has got to be some damaging tit. Start saving for the therapy now Simple Simon.
Laws need to be made to protect innocent children from their shallow self centred ahole parents!
---
Well his clothes do look like bubble wrap
Where are his pants?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It must disturb Simone‘s sense of order to have this hotchpotch of furniture in this area. Is it a music room? A makeup room for use by the untrained makeup artist (Simone has not professionally trained as a makeup artist, she learnt the old fashioned way, on youtube). Or a lounge? Oooof.
It must disturb Simone‘s sense of order to have this hotchpotch of furniture in this area. Is it a music room? A makeup room for use by the untrained makeup artist (Simone has not professionally trained as a makeup artist, she learnt the old fashioned way, on youtube). Or a lounge? Oooof 😆🫠🫠
Pretty sure she “nailed” this look 😂
F3CF4CDA-EAE6-4DB7-9E85-5FB04655F3A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
she's taken off the wording now, I just went to watch them and says nothing now. Glad to see he's not at daycare today for once
He was somewhere as no child was seen at the beautiful appointment today. Probably picked him up early looks like he's in pjs already? Lol

Reactions: 3
What the AF? She actually thinks because the soft mat is there, it's OK? What's to say he won't tumble backwards off the deck or sideways onto the deck?

Reactions: 5
Of course pikkler triangles are safe.
You know whats not safe, ungated stairs and a toddler left alone in a room next to a large glass vase/ lamp

• Sad
Reactions: 15
S'mone :ROFLMAO: so good. She really did harp on about those bleeping s'mores that weren't lol
If I was told there were s’mores and it was that sad bag of marshmallows, I’d sue 😂

Just add it to the long list of tit I find mental about her. The stupid unhygienic turf backyard being right up there haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.