Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Simmo youā€™ve now caught up to the NZ thread šŸ˜‚ perhaps a celebratory bot purchase is in order tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Babes! You KEEP forgetting to tag LV!! Youā€™ve tagged literally everything else! - Including the things youā€™ve ā€œpUrChAsEd YoUrSeLfā€ you silly goose! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ« 
View attachment 2046380
What happened to the support local? There you are buying from superga AUSTRALIA and Quay AUSTRALIA
Yet the other day you bagged out buying from Australia with your Bottle sterilizer that you didn't in fact buy but were gifted!
---
Cmon girl, you wouldn't be happy if Trenti had his bulge hanging out for 300k people to see would ya?
Does she actually think this is reasonable social media ethics when her account is centered around her kids?
---
Cmon girl, you wouldn't be happy if Trenti had his bulge hanging out for 300k people to see would ya?
Does she actually think this is reasonable social media ethics when her account is centered around her kids?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
A friend of mine bought Stax Activewear. Itā€™s absolutely CRAP! Donā€™t waste your money

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I will give her one thing and that is that lately she has actually been using macrons on her words. At first I thought it was just for that book that was sent to her and she must have copied them from the website, but she used one on kūmara yesterday when listing the veges in her roast.
Iā€™m sorry if someone has already said it, Iā€™m just catching up on todayā€™s posts and Iā€™m already several pages behind šŸ˜‚

iPhone does this automatically now so we canā€™t even give her credit for that šŸ˜‚
It autocorrected Wānaka for me the other day and I noticed it was doing that for certain Māori words.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Good evening Simon thanks for showing us a video of you reading a story to Asheroo. Now could you just post is a video of the woman's refuge receipts please? You have friends for dinner tonight so I know you'll be reading here.

Reactions: 14
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
PACKETS HAAHAHAHAAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good evening Simon thanks for showing us a video of you reading a story to Asheroo. Now could you just post is a video of the woman's refuge receipts please? You have friends for dinner tonight so I know you'll be reading here.
Not just the reading but using the upstairs lounge! (Slash landing/makeup area/piano room/foam bag storage)
She was pretty stoked when he said "firetruck". Like, reeeeally stoked..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not just the reading but using the upstairs lounge! (Slash landing/makeup area/piano room/foam bag storage)
She was pretty stoked when he said "firetruck". Like, reeeeally stoked..
That was definitely the first time Simone has read that book- It is concerning how disconnected she is with Asher. And it was so obvious that Trent usually does the reading.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That was definitely the first time Simone has read that book- It is concerning how disconnected she is with Asher. And it was so obvious that Trent usually does the reading.
I thought the exact same thing - Trent knew the words, she didnā€™t (and every parent who reads a fave book knows the words)! He seems to pretty much ignore what she says or I wonder if he sees a phone out & ignores her then?!

As a mum of boys that golf set is an accident waiting to happen - if you hit those wooden balls they go for it through the tv, window, or scone a sibling or adult with either the ball or club!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.