Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't even reach his knees or toes in that chair how can he possibly learn to associate the words that way.

Reactions: 9
He can't even reach his knees or toes in that chair how can he possibly learn to associate the words that way.
Maybe he could reach his knees and toes if he was sitting on the Darth Vader booster seat made for 3+ year olds that was an absolute necessary purchase so second child could use the highchair, all while second child was still in the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor boy, looks like Scamone said " point to your head Asher, smile, good boy," that will be head shoulders knees and toes for the gram. Here you go Scamone it's both hands, and it's so much fun when you go really fast and you hear your child laugh
Give her the Māori one to try - mahunga pakuhiwi puku hōpe waewae - and watch her spontaneously combust 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Give her the Māori one to try - mahunga pakuhiwi puku hōpe waewae - and watch her spontaneously combust 😂😂
I will give her one thing and that is that lately she has actually been using macrons on her words. At first I thought it was just for that book that was sent to her and she must have copied them from the website, but she used one on kūmara yesterday when listing the veges in her roast.

Reactions: 4
He probably did it with one hand as he was copying his mum who had her phone in one hand and couldn't model it properly. I have a child with ASD and I have a strong feeling that Asher is being "taught" to look at a camera instead of his parents. Simmo probably doesn't realise she's modelling this behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Poor little boys growing up with a phone constantly in their faces, and complete strangers knowing a whole lot about them and their personal lives. That has got to be some damaging tit. Start saving for the therapy now Simple Simon.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I will give her one thing and that is that lately she has actually been using macrons on her words. At first I thought it was just for that book that was sent to her and she must have copied them from the website, but she used one on kūmara yesterday when listing the veges in her roast.
I did notice that as well lol

Reactions: 1
My friends son is around the same age...she posted a video of him the other day with five clear words, which he repeated after she said them.

How many does A have?
---
Simmo probably doesn't realise she's modelling this behaviour
My sister used to clean at a kinder, so that would be 3-4 year olds and would often observe the kids playing. Many played with each other, one boy stood out.....walking around, hand on hip, pretend phone up to his ear.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I mean, do you really think that she’s written that recipe herself? Lol. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, do you really think that she’s written that recipe herself? Lol. Cute.
Haha it wasn't a recipe it was just a list of the vegetables she had sitting on the tray. I don't at all trust that there is one recipe she shares that she has created herself 😅
---
Where's her bf on demand baby while she's at her massage? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I cannot stop laughing at her attempt to prove tattle wrong with head shoulders knees and toes… HAHAHAHHAA duck ME SIMMO YOU ARE A FUNNY TC
All you’ve done is emphasis he can’t do it, but he can copy what’s happening behind the camera

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My friends son is around the same age...she posted a video of him the other day with five clear words, which he repeated after she said them.

How many does A have?
---

My sister used to clean at a kinder, so that would be 3-4 year olds and would often observe the kids playing. Many played with each other, one boy stood out.....walking around, hand on hip, pretend phone up to his ear.
My son is 5 days younger than Asher. His vocabulary is amazing. He can say heaps of coulours such as purple, orange, blue etc and says numbers. He also says his educators names at daycare and has in the last week even started saying thank you. For a 20 month old it’s pretty amazing as not even my older child had a vocabulary like this at his age.
The fact we never hear Asher speak is alarming.

Reactions: 12
I mean Simmy talks to him like a baby, so he's only going to know Baby words, eg

Dada is home, Try I think your Dad is hoke Asher
Good boy, Try Well done Asher you done really well at climbing that ladder, I'm so proud of you.
Baby, his name is Asher
Nunight Baby, Try good night Asher sweet dreams
Ba-b, Try, say good morring to Ryder.

When talking to your child you should always be talking to them with clear English not this bot bot (aka Bottle Baby lala talk.

I'm not speech therapist but isn't it just simple common knowledge, I know Scammy is a TC so mayb she needs it written out for her.
Anyhow speak to your toddler like a baby, they will respond like a baby.

I can name a few babies,toodlers that have had phones in their face from a young age but their vocabulary is high because you can tell time, love and effort goes into them...

Frankie, lfyd was saying sentences by time he was 15months
Kate ya mate son is saying big words and he's how old.
Just to name a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor boy, looks like Scamone said " point to your head Asher, smile, good boy," that will be head shoulders knees and toes for the gram. Here you go Scamone it's both hands, and it's so much fun when you go really fast and you hear your child laugh
Hahahaha she’s really trying to prove he’s this advanced kid isn’t she but she’s failing miserably
---
I mean Simmy talks to him like a baby, so he's only going to know Baby words, eg

Dada is home, Try I think your Dad is hoke Asher
Good boy, Try Well done Asher you done really well at climbing that ladder, I'm so proud of you.
Baby, his name is Asher
Nunight Baby, Try good night Asher sweet dreams
Ba-b, Try, say good morring to Ryder.

When talking to your child you should always be talking to them with clear English not this bot bot (aka Bottle Baby lala talk.

I'm not speech therapist but isn't it just simple common knowledge, I know Scammy is a TC so mayb she needs it written out for her.
Anyhow speak to your toddler like a baby, they will respond like a baby.

I can name a few babies,toodlers that have had phones in their face from a young age but their vocabulary is high because you can tell time, love and effort goes into them...

Frankie, lfyd was saying sentences by time he was 15months
Kate ya mate son is saying big words and he's how old.
Just to name a few.
I know someone, whose kid is 3 almost 4, he has ASD though but he was struggling with speech, he was finally getting better with help then his parents had a baby who is now 1, and he copies everything his little sister says and it’s all baby talk so he has gone backwards. The speech development people have even said we can’t help him anymore so no more appointments. It’s so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.