Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck those wooden toys are boring and so BEIGE! Would it kill her to introduce Asher and Ryder to some colour?????????

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
Her boobs look weird in another shot too.

And her camel toe is out again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Scamone seriously want us to believe Asher set this up all by himselfšŸ¤¦ Everything is positioned precisely for the picture. Sadly I don't think Asher has ever played with thisšŸ˜„
I like that she regrets allowing her kid to make a choice that backfired because her house has made no allowances for space for the children that live there so he used the only available hard surface to actually play .... But doesn't regret stealing $200k in charity donations?

Reactions: 7
Does Scamone seriously want us to believe Asher set this up all by himselfšŸ¤¦ Everything is positioned precisely for the picture. Sadly I don't think Asher has ever played with thisšŸ˜„
I donā€™t believe for ONE SECOND itā€™s ā€œall over the carpetā€ #SoReLaTabLe šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those saddle bags sheā€™s got look absolutely horrendous in tight clothing. Not hating on her body shape - couldnā€™t give an eff what she looks like but the fact her hips and butt are like this because of a gifted BBL blows my mind. Had at least 100k worth of surgery gifted and hadnā€™t bothered maintaining it. Also hate that Stax are working with her now.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t believe for ONE SECOND itā€™s ā€œall over the carpetā€ #SoReLaTabLe šŸ„“šŸ„“
Exactly what I thought when I saw that. Bullshit it's on the carpet. And bullshit Asher set that up. Stop lying Simone. Just try for a day, it won't kill you, I promise!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Scamone seriously want us to believe Asher set this up all by himselfļæ¼ Everything is positioned precisely for the picture. Sadly I don't think Asher has ever played with thisļæ¼

Don't you know that Asher is so advanced that he went into the laundry, managed to reach the highest shelf, get his art and crafts box, take it upstairs and lay it all out perfectly on his beside table.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly what I thought when I saw that. Bullshit it's on the carpet. And bullshit Asher set that up. Stop lying Simone. Just try for a day, it won't kill you, I promise!!
And who the duck sets up play dough in their kids bedroom anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her boobs look weird in another shot too.

And her camel toe is out again
Looks like sheā€™s not fed or pumped out of one boob - pretty normal but I do think sheā€™s fishing for bad comments about it to then harp on about ā€œnormal postpartum bodily changesā€ in response šŸ™„

The camel toe however is terrifying. Put the lips away!!
---
And who the duck sets up play dough in their kids bedroom anyway?
and on a bedside table?? Like how hard is it to lay down something on the floor and set something up on there. Or better yet have it actually look like a toddler has played with it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.