Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he hardly ate ant of that Simmy, plus looks like a massive bowl for a toddler, but good see you have been at a party this afternoon and put up the diced vegs 

As if he ate this tit. No way kids eat that especially the leaves 😂

Reactions: 5
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
/QUOTE]

The medicine should also not be at arms reach for wee Asher to help him self. But she doesn't child proof so guess we just sit back and wait for a serious accident or death 😔
Again least he's safe at daycare!
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
View attachment 2044270
The medicine should also not be at arms reach for wee Asher to help him self. But she doesn't child proof so guess we just sit back and wait for a serious accident or death 😔
Again least he's safe at daycare!

Hey Simone, when you read this at your next party I’d like to tell you Asher used great words this morning in response to you telling him about the clock. He is just so advanced.

Also turn your bleeping music down, why do you have it blaring all the time. Is it drown out the sounds of your kids crying?
I've read that always having music on in the background at home can affect children's speech development, no wonder Asher only has a few words. What did he say in response to her asking what the clock meant? Sounded like Dada

Reactions: 7
:cry:
He is such a gorgeous little boy, It is so unfair.
Gawd between her and Sophie G today with all their dangerous info I'm in a mood!
Where the F do these influencers get off posting all this crap? They have a moral responsibility to share non dangerous information. Sure people might do things that fits with their family but when speaking publicly there is a moral code of conduct to give information for the entire public audience with safety in mind.

Reactions: 8
I've read that always having music on in the background at home can affect children's speech development, no wonder Asher only has a few words. What did he say in response to her asking what the clock meant? Sounded like Dada
Yeah it sounded like dada, he wasn’t even paying attention to what she was talking about either, probably doesn’t understand what she’s saying😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah it would make sense but you’re talking about Simone here and nothing makes sense with her. Maybe he has sensory issues and that’s why he can’t have cut up veg and only a few times we’ve seen cut up fruit for him. Also speaking of that, remember the lunchboxes she would pack for when they’d go see her grandad…. We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
---

But also if he’s doing so well then why does he only speak about 5 words? She’s bullshitting again
Oh yes, poor Granddad who lost the love of his life stuck in a home, and where is she? Out gallivanting. Even if she doesn't plaster his face all over the internet, she could be saying we went & visited Grandad today and show loads of things besides him to prove she was there! Because with her if it wasn't photographed/videoed it didn't happen!

Cue the photos / video showing visits to Grandad

Reactions: 6
It does. I’ve been in education over thirty years and see this often. Delayed speech in households where tv or music is on all the time. Poor quality daycare is also a contributing factor where adults don’t interact much with the children so they don’t have language models. Children raised in these environments are also loud. However A also shows signs of asd. If I was his mum I’d be getting an assessment done.
She also praises with words like ‘good boy’. This is massively damaging as he learns to associate self worth (good) with actions that please. I’m not going to tell her how to do it correctly- she is after all the perfect parent and can figure it out.

Reactions: 18
Poor boy, looks like Scamone said " point to your head Asher, smile, good boy," that will be head shoulders knees and toes for the gram. Here you go Scamone it's both hands, and it's so much fun when you go really fast and you hear your child laugh
I miss my babies being babies 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.