Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was definitely the first time Simone has read that book- It is concerning how disconnected she is with Asher. And it was so obvious that Trent usually does the reading.
Haha just watched. She definitely never reads the books! I've never heard Trent talk before. His voice wasn't what I was expecting!

Reactions: 5
Does Scamone seriously want us to believe Asher set this up all by himself🤦 Everything is positioned precisely for the picture. Sadly I don't think Asher has ever played with this😥
Anyone who has played with play dough more than once would know to never let your child play with it in such place!!

Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same thing - Trent knew the words, she didn’t (and every parent who reads a fave book knows the words)! He seems to pretty much ignore what she says or I wonder if he sees a phone out & ignores her then?!

As a mum of boys that golf set is an accident waiting to happen - if you hit those wooden balls they go for it through the tv, window, or scone a sibling or adult with either the ball or club!
Won’t be long before he’s climbing up that piano and throwing the balls down the stairwell. Or the glass lamp and club collide. The day the piano is moved is the day she learns we are actually not trolls. Hopefully it is moved before either boy is harmed. Suck up your pride Simone and make your house safe for your boys.

Reactions: 6
Good evening Simon thanks for showing us a video of you reading a story to Asheroo. Now could you just post is a video of the woman's refuge receipts please? You have friends for dinner tonight so I know you'll be reading here.
Sad she only did that as a result of reading here.
That was definitely the first time Simone has read that book- It is concerning how disconnected she is with Asher. And it was so obvious that Trent usually does the reading.
That was sad to watch. She actually realised whilst reading if you interact with your child you get results. Shows, like you say, she just doesn't, the boys are props for her engagement. Trent reads to him, which is good because with her working all those hours seven days a week Asher needs one parent to be there for him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought the exact same thing - Trent knew the words, she didn’t (and every parent who reads a fave book knows the words)! He seems to pretty much ignore what she says or I wonder if he sees a phone out & ignores her then?!

As a mum of boys that golf set is an accident waiting to happen - if you hit those wooden balls they go for it through the tv, window, or scone a sibling or adult with either the ball or club!

This was my first thought as well wand having two boys ans a golf set. It's only a matter of time before they start hitting other things with them. But this little play will be all for the gram and they will be tucked up the top of the wardrobe or laundry cupboard where A can't reach them..because God forbid he actually wants to play with something.

• Sad
Absolutely agree! She didn’t know any of the words and looked shocked when he attempted to copy her words!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Photos of A on climbing frame yesterday I don't believe was yesterday, old photos trying pop him in look like he's Home!

There is a reason why you only see kids/toddlers golf sets in plastic and that's a accident waiting to happen isn't it. Weather it's around Ryders head or it's a smashed TV or window. But has to be wooden toys because God forbid be owed plastic.

That book reading last night where do I even start, clearly for Tattle 😂
Was so fake and she's so far off being a natural mum it's so hard to watch!!
Cringe worthy!

Reactions: 10
Regarding Simone mixing bleach with other cleaners, there’s an article in the Herald today about the danger of doing this. The article is one you have to pay to read, so I have included excerpts.

This bit is especially relevant to Simone.

“It’s critical to never mix bleach with another cleaning product unless you’re absolutely positive it doesn’t contain an ammonia or an acid — which, considering products are rarely clearly labelled, is hard to know.”

And some more from the article.

“Bleach is a more familiar disinfectant to many people, but experts have raised concerns about its safety as well.

“It’s hard not to talk about it,” said Samara Geller, senior director of cleaning science at the Environmental Working Group. “It’s in every cleaning product, practically.” The chemicals in bleach “are persistent in the environment, and they’re also very corrosive,” she added.

Bleach’s corrosive nature means that it can be damaging to skin and eyes if contact occurs. It has also been shown in numerous studies to be linked to asthma, among professional cleaners as well as people who use it frequently in the home. Diana Ceballos, an assistant professor in the department of environmental and occupational health sciences at the University of Washington, said that one of the American Lung Association’s “recommendations on how to avoid asthma or prevent asthma or ameliorate asthma” was to avoid using bleach.

A risk unique to bleach is the potential for producing toxic gases — namely, chlorine gas, which has been used as a chemical weapon. The reaction occurs when bleach is mixed with ammonia — which is found in many glass cleaners, oven cleaners and some all-purpose cleaners — or acids, including vinegar.

In 2020, poison control centres reported more than 5,000 cases of cleaning-related chlorine gas exposures, two of which were fatal. In one case, a woman died after mixing a bleach-based cleaner with an acid-based toilet-cleaning tablet. It’s critical to never mix bleach with another cleaning product unless you’re absolutely positive it doesn’t contain an ammonia or an acid — which, considering products are rarely clearly labelled, is hard to know.”

• Wow
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
Has anyone sent Stax a wee update on our beloved Scammone? I know I have 😂

Reactions: 6
Hi Simone already thinking what her boys will be like as teenagers. You don’t even have both at home full time so it will be exactly the same for you. Teenagers like to be away from their parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regarding Simone mixing bleach with other cleaners, there’s an article in the Herald today about the danger of doing this. The article is one you have to pay to read, so I have included excerpts.

This bit is especially relevant to Simone.

“It’s critical to never mix bleach with another cleaning product unless you’re absolutely positive it doesn’t contain an ammonia or an acid — which, considering products are rarely clearly labelled, is hard to know.”

And some more from the article.

“Bleach is a more familiar disinfectant to many people, but experts have raised concerns about its safety as well.

“It’s hard not to talk about it,” said Samara Geller, senior director of cleaning science at the Environmental Working Group. “It’s in every cleaning product, practically.” The chemicals in bleach “are persistent in the environment, and they’re also very corrosive,” she added.

Bleach’s corrosive nature means that it can be damaging to skin and eyes if contact occurs. It has also been shown in numerous studies to be linked to asthma, among professional cleaners as well as people who use it frequently in the home. Diana Ceballos, an assistant professor in the department of environmental and occupational health sciences at the University of Washington, said that one of the American Lung Association’s “recommendations on how to avoid asthma or prevent asthma or ameliorate asthma” was to avoid using bleach.

A risk unique to bleach is the potential for producing toxic gases — namely, chlorine gas, which has been used as a chemical weapon. The reaction occurs when bleach is mixed with ammonia — which is found in many glass cleaners, oven cleaners and some all-purpose cleaners — or acids, including vinegar.

In 2020, poison control centres reported more than 5,000 cases of cleaning-related chlorine gas exposures, two of which were fatal. In one case, a woman died after mixing a bleach-based cleaner with an acid-based toilet-cleaning tablet. It’s critical to never mix bleach with another cleaning product unless you’re absolutely positive it doesn’t contain an ammonia or an acid — which, considering products are rarely clearly labelled, is hard to know.”

She gets told this everytime she does it and never corrects it.

There was a major issue in the states where people were injured (possibly even killed?) mixing bleach and dawn dish soap after a social media “hack” went viral bit Scammo gives zero fucks
---
Or it might have been tide pods - I can’t remember

• Wow
Reactions: 7
#30 Paid partnerships are wearing thin, donation receipts most likely in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Simone Anderson #30 Finally reads a book with Asher, thinks she's got the moves like Jagger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Photos of A on climbing frame yesterday I don't believe was yesterday, old photos trying pop him in look like he's Home!

There is a reason why you only see kids/toddlers golf sets in plastic and that's a accident waiting to happen isn't it. Weather it's around Ryders head or it's a smashed TV or window. But has to be wooden toys because God forbid be owed plastic.

That book reading last night where do I even start, clearly for Tattle 

Was so fake and she's so far off being a natural mum it's so hard to watch!!

Cringe worthy!

Maybe he will throw one of the balls at her and knock out those awful veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.