Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if ryder isnt actually as chill as she makes out if he slept as well as she says wouldnt he be in his bed and not that stupid snuggle thing on the floor or table... or maybe asher isnt the loving big brother she says and she cant leave ryder out of sight because of asher... my youngest was the worlds worst sleeper and i had to hold him pretty much every min of the day to get him to sleep only time i could put him down was when he was awake.

Reactions: 5
To go to lengths that she put lawyers on a podcaster, she must be so paranoid
She is totally paranoid on edge, she doesnā€™t want this fake persona she has created be caught out.
---

We have a pretty easy way to figure out what was removed from the podcast.
Someone messaged Dom when he said Simone was coming to the studio and said ask about the donations and he said "yup we discussed that"
If women's refuge is not in the final edit that was the part that was removed. Easy. Either that or the lawyers made him cut out her manky feet that were apparently filmed. I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyers made him chat related to this forum. Maybe she had a big rage rant about us and then Simone freaked thinking it would send even more people here where we ACTUALLY have the receipts, not just hollow claims.

Also Dom saying the lawyers were there is totally in his interest. He gets paid depending on views/ listens/ engagement with his page. If people think there is some big scandel with it, he'll get higher engagement and better opportunities going forward.
For Dom to mention her lawyers ā€˜requested it got removedā€™ indicates he is taking the onus off him and that was only because it was something damaging to her brand that it was removed. If it wasnā€™t damaging to her why did she want it remove it from the podcast!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Funny how she calls it trolling but we aren't actually sending any of these comments her way therefore not actually trolling her.

Reactions: 15
Funny how she calls it trolling but we aren't actually sending any of these comments her way therefore not actually trolling her.
She seems to be confusing us trolling her, with her ā€œtrawlingā€ Tattle for these comments šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember the day she recorded the podcast, she said that night she was surprised that it was filmed so obv hadnt dressed appropiately.

Perhaps if she actually followed Dom she would have realised that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it interesting he blocked comments as he also had David Seymour on and he didnā€™t block comments. Simone knew by going on a podcast there would be comments and sheā€™s trying so hard to make herself look good as others not.

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting he blocked comments as he also had David Seymour on and he didnā€™t block comments. Simone knew by going on a podcast there would be comments and sheā€™s trying so hard to make herself look good as others not.
Dom blocked comments as he was issued a cease and desist, hence lawyers involved (Dom mentioned lawyers) Iā€™m assuming she is the most problematic guest he has had.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember the day she recorded the podcast, she said that night she was surprised that it was filmed so obv hadnt dressed appropiately.

I vaguely remember something about it being the first time Dom's podcast was filmed? Could be wrong as its a fuzzy memory haha.

Reactions: 2

Amateur! Iā€™m always so shocked at people who guest on other peopleā€™s podcasts whoā€™ve never actually even listened to them before!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.