Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simmo would have had to apply to obtain any info from companies/businesses, and you can only ask or get information about yourself NOT others so if sheā€™s getting peopleā€™s personal info then it is definitely a breach of the Privacy Act, so both her and the business are in the wrong.
This is in the same vein as Skete sending our comments to her "friends" then finding we are blocked on those other influencer pages. Wouldn't they just deny deny deny

Reactions: 3
Nah I reckon he knew she was controversial and thought it would get him heaps of hits if he brought her on and hit her with hard questions. Iā€™d say heā€™s now regretting it because itā€™s backfiring.

Heā€™s still going to air it though because itā€™s probably going to be his most listened to podcast cos of all of us noseys šŸ˜‚

He said he asked the hard questions so if he doesnā€™t then thatā€™s all credibility out the window and heā€™s just another click baiting podcast.
---

I know this isnā€™t a Talz thread but just letting you know she said recently that she calls them by their middle names to protect their privacy and their first names are Māori.
Iā€™ve only just started following her but admire her hustle and it looks like sheā€™s a good mum. 3 under 3 is just šŸ¤Æ plus the 4 other children too. Good on her.
I reckon shes very cash poor. So that trip was probably free for them with meals provided by the resort. If they left the resort they would of had to pay for things.
Edit to add: wasn't there a thought she also got covid on that trip?
Note she only got the giant feather AFTER Ryders baby shower. Id say they asked for cash and said they were going to buy a piece of art for him (like the giant flag for Asher)
Does anyone know when buy me a coffee pays out? I bet we would see a pretty close tie between their monthly pay date and when she actually buys things and says she pays for it herself
But why???????
TC here, I quoted the wrong thing.šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I knew what you meant ahaha. šŸ˜Š
But Yeup, if anyone is just handing out this info itā€™s real tit! I almost wonder if this somehow needs to be a bigger deal - as in media attention. Because if sheā€™s doing this, others will be so how many other people are breaching the Privacy Act just to get in the good books with influenzas!
Or is she just talking more tit!??

Reactions: 1
Here is Simone talking about the ā€œcharityā€ stuff that she was ā€œclearedā€ onšŸ«£
New thread
your profile picture. Youā€™re going straight to hell with mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
So it sounds like the podcast was a bit of a flop? Thanks to those who took one for the team and provided updates.

I see Simone is wearing that tshirt as a dress today. I hope her flaps appreciate not being contained in activewear and allowed to breathe.

Editing to add that I see she put pants on šŸ˜‚ Trenti boy not keen on you going out in that aye?
That was a clear attempt to show how fabulously thin she is now (2.2 weeks after having her second baby) such absolute bullshit. There is a comparison photo up above
---

This looks like the beginnings of a fungal infection šŸ¤¢
That was months ago, I think its just a poorly clipped toenail and a chronic case of odema

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.