Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schools back this week and I don’t have much time to fluff around anymore so I’ve just caught up! Wow, such a shame that we won’t get a mention in the podcast. I bet Dom doesn’t even know about tattle and the real Simone. It’s good he is interacting though and not just ignoring/blocking messages!

Reactions: 5
Riiiiiiiiiight

And is Monday a big deal with it being Waitangi Day? I mean, how ironic. A house full of art that she can’t pronounce, amongst other things and releasing a podcast on a significant date.

Sorry if I sound ignorant…I’m Aussie.
---

Where are her chiseled cheekbones???
And where are these warts🤣
---

So she asked for the comments to go off and just like that he listens to her? Is that not on his page, why not let the comments come in. She’s such a shady witch and knows people will duck up her Instagram life if people are allowed to actually have a voice and share the TRUTH! She’s a slimey piece of work.
Maybe her lawyer asked on her behalf. Otherwise why wouldn't he allow comments.🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Schools back this week and I don’t have much time to fluff around anymore so I’ve just caught up! Wow, such a shame that we won’t get a mention in the podcast. I bet Dom doesn’t even know about tattle and the real Simone. It’s good he is interacting though and not just ignoring/blocking messages!
I don’t know - I actually think we are the ‘stars’ of the podcast. Without us she’d have no ‘trolls’ holding her to account.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely, I would say on Instagram never refers to
The sad truth is...
When we all say on here how different she looks, fuller face, bigger thighs etc... we're the bad guys for picking apart a pregnant woman's body.

I just saw a post in Brodie Kane's Instagram, she's in her togs at the beach and her thighs touch.. all good by me! You can't tell me that people are to believe that SA's thighs don't touch and that picture isn't photoshopped at all. Come on!! You could drive a truck between those thighs, it's just not believable AT ALL.
Brodie Kane has a beautiful body, she doesn’t photoshop, & she looks fit & healthy.
I would never shame Simone’s “natural” size but it’s sooo obvious (especially now seeing the video) that she photoshops & takes photos from certain angles to make herself appear ?smaller. She obviously doesn’t embrace her body like she leads us to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The sad truth is...
When we all say on here how different she looks, fuller face, bigger thighs etc... we're the bad guys for picking apart a pregnant woman's body.

I just saw a post in Brodie Kane's Instagram, she's in her togs at the beach and her thighs touch.. all good by me! You can't tell me that people are to believe that SA's thighs don't touch and that picture isn't photoshopped at all. Come on!! You could drive a truck between those thighs, it's just not believable AT ALL.
Brodie Kane looks great!!! she isn’t a stick insect, she is super fit, toned and healthy and could out run any of us. She shows the real her and that resonates with followers, she is relatable.Why can’t Simone show the real her without editing the tit out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The work on her Bum and her Boobs are awful. I said what I said and I’ll stand by it.

Interesting that Simone asked Dom to turn off comments for fear of it turning negative. I bet he hasn’t had to do that with anyone else. Simone, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't expect much when 2 scumbags get together.

Blocking comments and getting lawyers to make sure incriminating parts are removed speaks VOLUMES.

Seriously need a news reporter on this.

Reactions: 27
I love your profile pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Must be nice to have Asher back at daycare so you can chill in bed all day!! Oh the luxuries Simone! You wonder why you get trolled because you don’t share the truth!
This! She’s not managing if she has to send her child to day care everyday for probably the whole day. We know new borns pretty much sleep a lot as well so she actually has a lot of time on her hands.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she chose that frumpy outfit to wear on the podcast, did she not realise she was being videoed? Also I think you can leave a review on a podcast right? I used to listen to Brodies podcast and I'm sure you could write a review.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she chose that frumpy outfit to wear on the podcast, did she not realise she was being videoed? Also I think you can leave a review on a podcast right? I used to listen to Brodies podcast and I'm sure you could write a review.
It will go on youtuve as well I'm sure and I think YouTube is a bit more wild west on the comments?

• Haha
I love your profile pic
You can thank Simone and her toes for that 😂
---

This! She’s not managing if she has to send her child to day care everyday for probably the whole day. We know new borns pretty much sleep a lot as well so she actually has a lot of time on her hands.
Yep!! She needs to be real! Most people don’t get to lay in bed all day when it’s their second/third/fourth/etc kid!!!

Reactions: 9
It will go on youtuve as well I'm sure and I think YouTube is a bit more wild west on the comments?
As one who has had comments removed on a you tube post by the influenza, I wouldn't put it past Scamonedom to either limit comments or go through and delete as they feel appropriate😡

Reactions: 5
My guess is what she said contradicts the statement she signed closing off the court case and if it wasn’t edited then she could see herself right back there again… Must be hard not actually knowing your own story 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly my thoughts, I bet she said stuff in her own defense that was just factually inaccurate (read: made up lies as usual) and her lawyers have told her she can’t claim those things publicly. Or it she said something that contravenes the terms of settlement she agreed with Makaia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.