Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my thoughts are she would have had him send the whole thing to her lawyers and they would have said what needed to be taken out. She may not have actually been involved in that part.
Doubt that. Lawyers act under their clients instructions, she’s instructed them to instruct Dom to cease that part of the podcast. I’m guessing the BIG delay with the podcast release is due to her involving her lawyers. She asked Dom to remove parts and he said no, she then got her lawyers in. The podcast is his intellectual property and there was a stand off, which was finally resolved.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The work on her Bum and her Boobs are awful. I said what I said and I’ll stand by it.

Interesting that Simone asked Dom to turn off comments for fear of it turning negative. I bet he hasn’t had to do that with anyone else. Simone, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are the problem?
Just had a very quick squiz and no doesn't look like any other people have had their comments turned off.

Reactions: 5
Is anybody else seeing an ad on this page from Forever New with that green dress that Simone very recently wore to her nieces 21st? And in the photos Simone was a sleek size 10 and didn’t look pregnant at all.

Reactions: 2
Doubt that. Lawyers act under their clients instructions, she’s instructed them to instruct Dom to cease that part of the podcast. I’m guessing the BIG delay with the podcast release is due to her involving her lawyers. She asked Dom to remove parts and he said no, she then got her lawyers in. The podcast is his intellectual property and there was a stand off, which was finally resolved.
I find it interesting that Dom so openly made the comment about being asked to remove parts by her lawyer. Makes me think he’s probably over the bullshit with her too, especially if it messed up his scheduling for his podcast and took up lots of his time (and money if he also had to get legal advice to respond).

Reactions: 26
I can't believe she chose that frumpy outfit to wear on the podcast, did she not realise she was being videoed? Also I think you can leave a review on a podcast right? I used to listen to Brodies podcast and I'm sure you could write a review.
The baggy top was too hide the baby belly that she edits out normally

Reactions: 13
I wonder if people havnt seen her in the wild because she looks nothing like she doesnt on her instagram. Also her nice msgs are 100% fake because if she deletes her msgs daily how come her nice msgs show old ones some times? Wouldnt they be deleted??
No one would recognise her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
89F2202B-14A4-45DF-9C95-C46C461E63A3.JPG

63FB6212-7216-43EA-BA0C-49F084402D17_4_5005_c.jpeg

8FB2B070-072B-4614-8821-792A6569BA32.JPG

08F2265B-4C8B-4464-A90E-B0857378C2D5.JPG

5+ years ago yep she was appallingly trolled for her weight loss and surgery
Now due to her lying, her distortion of the truth of the size of her body after having A, the deceit with receipts and all the other BS the 'trolling' she gets is not trolling its calling her out for her BS.

Look at that photo what is going on with her shoe? her knee - its because the damn photo is completely filtered - I call 1000% bullshit that she has that flat a stomach after having had Ryder Bear!

And FFS with the suck up Claire she is living on Sophie G's posts an stories and on simones with all her sucking up. She needs to bloody look at her own life, body and sickness surrounding food and exercise 😠
---

LOL wtf Simone? I thought you said Ryder only cried "twice"... now you're saying he cries when he's hungry. Get it right, stupid girl.
Pretty sure he was crying in the story today becuase I am not sure 2 weekers can laugh can they?? But she just patted his head and carried on filming
---

LOL wtf Simone? I thought you said Ryder only cried "twice"... now you're saying he cries when he's hungry. Get it right, stupid girl.
Pretty sure he was crying in the story today becuase I am not sure 2 weekers can laugh can they?? But she just patted his head and carried on filming

• Sad
Reactions: 6
To go to lengths that she put lawyers on a podcaster, she must be so paranoid

Reactions: 16
I can't believe she chose that frumpy outfit to wear on the podcast, did she not realise she was being videoed? Also I think you can leave a review on a podcast right? I used to listen to Brodies podcast and I'm sure you could write a review.
Yip you definitely can!

Reactions: 1
I finally looked up Mrs Hinch that I have seen some of you talk about on here. Wow Simone has copied her so much. Mrs Hinch even has the same fake grass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really loves herself and thinks she's amazing !!
Why does she wear clothing that is too small for her.? That dress doesn't fit her across the top & so practical for feeding!!
And the perfect hair & makeup daily gets me. Not realistic at all....
She 100% wrote this to herself! The whole ‘you deserve this perfect life and family’ because you’re a devne woman and the manifesting is a dangerous message. It pretty much says that getting pregnant and how you give birth is within your control when we all know it’s not! She never thinks of others like the people reading that who have struggled or not being able to get pregnant, or who have complications during birth,who may now think it’s their fault for not being the perfect, manifesting, positive TC that she is

Reactions: 10
Re the pebbles and simone police saga. How much of that was true? I'm not a fan of pebbles, she's oftrn a tit stirring, attention seeking drama queen. As much as she pleads poverty, she was brought up extremely privileged and entitled.

I wonder how much she embellished the whole story. Four police, dawn raid, seized her electronics and locked her up, really?
She has receipts for all of that - unlike someone else....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We have a pretty easy way to figure out what was removed from the podcast.
Someone messaged Dom when he said Simone was coming to the studio and said ask about the donations and he said "yup we discussed that"
If women's refuge is not in the final edit that was the part that was removed. Easy. Either that or the lawyers made him cut out her manky feet that were apparently filmed. I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyers made him chat related to this forum. Maybe she had a big rage rant about us and then Simone freaked thinking it would send even more people here where we ACTUALLY have the receipts, not just hollow claims.

Also Dom saying the lawyers were there is totally in his interest. He gets paid depending on views/ listens/ engagement with his page. If people think there is some big scandel with it, he'll get higher engagement and better opportunities going forward.

Reactions: 20
Ew not Bitchy Peachy Lip Co sending Simon a baby gift box 🤮 suck up much

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m going to be interested in what she says. How she spins her story. Didn’t she always say she didn’t get upset by things but in this interview she admits comments used to get her wound up?
Her followers will still lap it up and feel sorry for her. Look at the birth story and the comments! Even parts of that didn’t make sense or add up but they don’t question it.
---

How on earth does she manage to end up with square boobs. Is this her bad editing
No she will be wearing a strapless bra and it’s bulging over or as I call it on my own body ‘my boob fat’ 🤣

Ryder bear because he sleeps a lot. Hmmm, I had a good sleeper but never associated them with being a bear! She really wants her kids to have set nicknames doesn’t she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m going to be interested in what she says. How she spins her story. Didn’t she always say she didn’t get upset by things but in this interview she admits comments used to get her wound up?
Her followers will still lap it up and feel sorry for her. Look at the birth story and the comments! Even parts of that didn’t make sense or add up but they don’t question it.
---

No she will be wearing a strapless bra and it’s bulging over or as I call it on my own body ‘my boob fat’ 🤣

Ryder bear because he sleeps a lot. Hmmm, I had a good sleeper but never associated them with being a bear! She really wants her kids to have set nicknames doesn’t she.
Very “stop trying to make fetch happen! It’s not going to happen!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.