Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
She "tidies" the garden🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And how about a full face of makeup to feed the baby at 8am on a Sat morning..... oh so fake Simon you devine mother

• Sick
Reactions: 10
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
All of this done and no time to shower before the boys wake up?!
---

More to the point, how did they create an account. I thought you needed a referral for tattle as it was ‘at capacity’!
I referred them. They’re legit - no iPad mani test needed here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
“I don’t have any tasks to be completed” followed by “to do list for the day written”.

lol okay. Lies and contradictions in the same breath as per usual.

Reactions: 11
Looks like it was the first podcast filmed. She would've be so gutted because we can see the real Simon !! No photoshopped version 🤣😅
Surprised she didn’t make him scrap the whole thing and re-record once she could come back appropriately glammed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You should send this to Stuff in case they haven’t picked it up yet
Already did last week or the week before 😂
Dunno if they’ll do a story, they haven’t done any in a while!
---

Surprised she didn’t make him scrap the whole thing and re-record once she could come back appropriately glammed!
Also surprised she didn’t get her lawyers on the phone demanding the camera was turned off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that the podcast has comments turned off (at her requests! This also shows that she clearly asked others companies to do this too, I.e that fiasco with the personalised jumpers!) and Dom has said her lawyers have reviewed and asked for parts to be removed speaks volumes. It screams guilty, things to hide and disingenuous.

She will be spewing that Dom has said that to someone and it’s now been shared here.
Why would you even bother trying to continue on. If it gets to the point that no one can comment on anything Simone related then surely she’s got to give it up.

Reactions: 14
Does the baby own any clothing that isn’t a $60-100 piece from dimples or?? #sorelatable 🥴
Honestly dimples clothing isn’t that great for the price. Their stuff is so thin it’s see through, give me a $9 clearance merino from Farmers any day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dimples is tit, all the ‘influencers’ just rave about them because they were free.

The Farmers merinos are amazing quality.

Reactions: 15
I'm still suspicious she is trying for an injunction to stop it going to air. Had the comments silenced...what is next. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Okayyyyy my toddler is running around in a nappies and this time last year was a newborn and lived in a singlet most days🫣🫣 Simone is bleeping cooked!! And her baby will be feeling cooked too🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.