Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following Talz (who I know some find problematic but not me) the difference between her labour, and pre and post birth is the polar opposite of Simone’s. She’s hilarious, raw and honest. So much more relatable and enjoyable content.

Reactions: 16
I’m new here. Wondering whether Simone has ever spoken about whether RoOoOo goes to daycare? I haven’t seen it? I don’t see drop offs or anything. I don’t see him get sick from childcare because he is the immaculate child just Devine and magic and everything she has dreamt for. The perfect robot roo who doesn’t have regressions, teething or sickness wake ups in the night, ever! But yeah, I am sure there’s a nanny somewhere. I’ve seen all the references to daycare 4 days in the threads just wondering if that’s a speculation/someone knows it or if she’s actually confirmed it??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m new here. Wondering whether Simone has ever spoken about whether RoOoOo goes to daycare? I haven’t seen it? I don’t see drop offs or anything. I don’t see him get sick from childcare because he is the immaculate child just Devine and magic and everything she has dreamt for. The perfect robot roo who doesn’t have regressions, teething or sickness wake ups in the night, ever! But yeah, I am sure there’s a nanny somewhere. I’ve seen all the references to daycare 4 days in the threads just wondering if that’s a speculation/someone knows it or if she’s actually confirmed it??
Oh you are new! No she never spoke about and in fact used to use pre recorded footage to imply he was with her when he was at daycare. Lots of still shots from playgrounds and Asher waking up from naps but not much video and she was never in the shot so easy to figure out it was from the weekend.
Came out on here quite early in 2022 he has been attending since the start of that year after someone dropped some details. Think this was on the main thread before she got her own.
People would ask in her question boxes and never answered. She refused to address it.
Then someone on here was able to really clearly outline what days he was going and that weekend we got a one off "daycare prep" photo and I think that was the last it was addressed. At that point he had been going maybe 8 months(guessed that number but it was a good bulk of last year). She never mentioned any sort of daycare transitioning, looking at centres, so she was clearly trying to imply he was starting without outright lying. Up to that point she had been pretending she could keep a flawless house with a kid at home and attended countless beauty appointments and gym sessions
OH! I remember one of they key things was her saying Trent worked from home really regularly so could watch their infant (under 1 year old) while completing full time work. She implied this even on days she also showed her making a packed lunch and coffee in a to go cup for Trenti to take to the office 😂 Trenti never works from home anymore since daycare photo. In fact he's never even home in time for dinner lol

Edit to add - re nanny people did think that for a while due to the sheet amount of night outs they have and she also never used to show her cleaning thekr downstairs bedroom which is a mini master suite perfect for a nanny. But never anything more than speculation whereas daycare was confirmed by Simone (just not real start date of daycare)

Reactions: 20
What I don’t get with her kids “nick” names is that normally a name is shortened - like your kid is called Isabella, so you call her Izzy/Bella/Bells or whatever but her kids names are already short and she makes them longer? Or you would add ie or y to the end to make them more baby like - John to Johnny 🤷‍♀️ And all the crap how he slept on their tummies like a little kangaroo is a load of 💩 she was just copying someone else as is just such a disconnect - surely you would have called him Joey then & with this next one must have seen it somewhere or thought what will be a good 1st birthday theme!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What I don’t get with her kids “nick” names is that normally a name is shortened - like your kid is called Isabella, so you call her Izzy/Bella/Bells or whatever but her kids names are already short and she makes them longer? 🤷‍♀️ And all the crap how he slept on their tummies like a little kangaroo is a load of 💩 she was just copying someone else & with this next one must have seen it somewhere or thought what will be a good 1st birthday theme!
Yeah exactly my kids nick names are shortened versions of their names! Not some stupid name like bear or roo haha

Reactions: 4
And as for the Dom Harvey podcast saying interview with her “warts” & all - he needs to change the title to warts (that her legal team & herself deem fit to share) as she still wants to her minions to think she is a Devine, people pleasing, kind, caring human when in reality that is obviously her mantra that she repeats to herself upon waking (that’s why she wakes so early) as I know if I had defrauded a charity or anyone for that matter a small amount say $100 it would weigh on me every day let alone the amount she has - must be like an anchor weighing her down!

Reactions: 9
The fact that the podcast has comments turned off (at her requests! This also shows that she clearly asked others companies to do this too, I.e that fiasco with the personalised jumpers!) and Dom has said her lawyers have reviewed and asked for parts to be removed speaks volumes. It screams guilty, things to hide and disingenuous.

She will be spewing that Dom has said that to someone and it’s now been shared here.

Reactions: 21
How did you find this thread? Just curious.

Reactions: 6
Just saw the preview of the podcast, is it just me or Dom didn’t look thrilled to be there?

And wow, a lot of her followers are going to be shocked at this is how she actually looks in the flesh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ab
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
Absolute BS it sounds like! And who can fucked doing all that before the boys wake up. Get some rest! What does Trenty do? Can't he empty the dishwasher and make Ashers breakfast? Or maybe he's giving the baby a bottle

Reactions: 6

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
Says she does all the tasks first thing so she doesn’t have anything to do during the day, but in the same post says she writes herself a to do list for the day! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
Sorry but who the actual duck is doing their gardens at 7am 😂 does Trenti ever have to do anything at all or does Simmy do it all for him? I’m envisioning his breakfast is made and set out next to Asher’s.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.