Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lyingliarwholies for the thread name - your prize is a giant feather made of wood, you can contact Trent to arrange this.

After an 11 month long pregnancy, baby Ryder is here. Simone had the most perfect birth and everything at home is just devine.
Auckland is in a state of emergency but life goes on as normal for the RATS household.

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bullying but in the end the truth came out.

She's a pathological liar.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her legal name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.

Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.

She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

43EAEFA8-76AD-4001-B267-6D6059C86E51.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Simone anderson
Simone anderson make up
Simone anderrson close friends
Simone anderson dom Harvey
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson hobsonville
Simone anderson embrace

Reactions: 1
Ugh deleted the car seat post because she was getting heat. No haters Simone, just people actually concerned about your child.

Also is her solution to put Asher’s seat in the middle?

Reactions: 9
Ugh deleted the car seat post because she was getting heat. No haters Simone, just people actually concerned about your child.

Also is her solution to put Asher’s seat in the middle?
Putting that car seat in the middle doesn’t actually change the size of the car seat which was her reason for having him FF 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the seat will still be pressing against the drivers seat which can be very dangerous for most car seats in an accident as it acts a bit like a spring

Reactions: 8
Putting that car seat in the middle doesn’t actually change the size of the car seat which was her reason for having him FF 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the seat will still be pressing against the drivers seat which can be very dangerous for most car seats in an accident as it acts a bit like a spring
Admittedly I have no idea. It just seemed from her post she had a solution suddenly and from her stories it looks like both seats are now side by side 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wow a new thread, I've not been on here as much due to the SG thread - its made SA thread comparatively boring :ROFLMAO: But whilst looking for something to answer someone on something unrelated I came across this !
She was editing photos back then.. and stating that it was just angle's and lighting.
If that is the case why is the photo on the left blurry and silhouetted...
The photos from 2018 are very telling about so many things about SA

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.14.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.14.27 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow a new thread, I've not been on here as much due to the SG thread - its made SA thread comparatively boring :ROFLMAO: But whilst looking for something to answer someone on something unrelated I came across this !
She was editing photos back then.. and stating that it was just angle's and lighting.

View attachment 1921140
View attachment 1921139
Who is the SG you speak of 🤔

Reactions: 5
Admittedly I have no idea. It just seemed from her post she had a solution suddenly and from her stories it looks like both seats are now side by side 🤷‍♀️
Honestly why the duck did she even start this convo she must have known it would cause a tit storm .

Reactions: 9
I think someone shared this in the last thread but I’ll just leave it here again so Simone definitely sees it. Take note Simone.

0AD6A573-F1F7-4396-A359-A7FCF3257355.jpeg

Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson birth story
Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson mum of two
Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson Dom harvey
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson cleaning hacks
Simone anderson makeup
Simone anderson Auckland

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1921140
View attachment 1921139
This .... reminder that you should really never compare yourself to that Insta girl, because even she doesn’t look like that girl most of the time 😂😅🤣

Hahaha her own words!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is bambini always having 60% off sales and then the influencer codes are on top? I wonder if the company is just selling outlet stock? Cause nobody in their right mind is buying $400 undies for 2 year olds

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.