Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a few other makeup artists/ beauty bloggers etc and most of them will say "I've been testing this product for a few weeks, will give feedback soon" and you know actually test it. She's literally just a paid face for a 15 second spot. How can she says it's a game changer when we know she doesn't even use it.
I'm so intrigued to know of any genuine feedback from customer's for her hair and makeup business. When I did the back scroll to the start of her page she looked like she was doing like professional shoots (magazine etc) but not much activity on her hair and makeup page now
Tbh her hair and makeup isn't very good... not surprised she doesn't get much demand for it.

Reactions: 7
Tbh her hair and makeup isn't very good... not surprised she doesn't get much demand for it.
If I remember correctly, in her book she says she has done no formal training. She learnt from youtube makeup videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I remember correctly, in her book she says she has done no formal training. She learnt from youtube makeup videos.
Thats why I want the reviews! You know when you get makeup done by a great artist and like 6 hours later it still looks flawless cause they know how to prep skin, use the right products for skin type etc.
Do you think hers it just a nightmare within half an hour? All the reviewa of her hairbook page are from 2018 or earlier and they are all 5 star, suspicious.
And a few them are clearly from people who haven't used her service and just follow her
---

Pretty sure this is a bot profile as the link isnt correct but great choice in profile pic bot man

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as I can recall, for years now she has only done hair and makeup for friends and family. I'd be prepared to bet she doesn't actually work properly as one. And why would she need to, she's raking it in selling designer underwear for babies/scamming charities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As far as I can recall, for years now she has only done hair and makeup for friends and family. I'd be prepared to bet she doesn't actually work properly as one. And why would she need to, she's raking it in selling designer underwear for babies/scamming charities.
But the best thing is you KNOW mothers will be just smirking when she posts these 'designer' clothes knowing it's just stupid and insensible spending that amount of money on baby clothes. The more she post these posts, the more dumb we think she is.

Reactions: 8
She's flogging another candle company, I thought Mila Mae was one of her besties and the only candles she'll ever use?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that the ‘ad’ needs to be in capitals on anything they’re advertising otherwise I still don’t think it’s clear and obvious enough!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw look A back to pre school tomrrow where she can dump him and then claim raising two under two is a absolute dream, and so easy and the transition was just devine. 🤪

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey Simone, how about reading your ads and giving them a quick proofread before hitting post? Autocorrect is a witch sometimes which is why you need to read things first. It’s the least you could do for the businesses paying you!
And they fry super quickly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.