Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was probably expecting to put the new baby in the baby seat in the Trip Trapp but Asher is still using it and she won’t want to purchase another one and have 2 of them in her dining area killing her vibe lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she has a nose job. It's just looks sooo different to her old posts.
I don't believe she has had nose surgery, she has been open about all her procedures and she's never mentioned it. I think its the weight loss and fillers that have changed the dimensions of her face and her nose
This article covers a lot.

Reactions: 5
I don't believe she has had nose surgery, she has been open about all her procedures and she's never mentioned it. I think its the weight loss and fillers that have changed the dimensions of her face and her nose
This article covers a lot.
Ahh Makes sense. It's probably the rest of her face that has changed then. Just couldn't figure it out.

• Haha
After watching Erin with Harry I can’t help but think Asher is very quiet. I’m not sure how much younger Harry is but he’s always making noises and smiling. I don’t think I’ve see Asher do this? Not comparing just Erin’s son seems really happy.

Reactions: 20
After watching Erin with Harry I can’t help but think Asher is very quiet. I’m not sure how much younger Harry is but he’s always making noises and smiling. I don’t think I’ve see Asher do this? Not comparing just Erin’s son seems really happy.
Harry’s probably happy because he lives in a colourful environment which is safe and full of toys. He also has a mother than engages with him in an authentic manner. Whereas A lives in a sterile beige environment and is used for advertising

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I do not like how she puts the baby on the table. I find it culturally unacceptable. Doesn’t she have a swinging, all playing, expensive thing she can lie him in?
The table would be super hard on a little baby, even when used those dangerous pods on the table the hard wood would go through to the bones

Reactions: 8
Completely off topic but did Trent not take any leave with baby not Asher? He works in corporate sales for a photocopy company, so I’m sure he could have managed a few weeks off! Not like he’s doing an essential job 😂
Edited to add- I live in the UK and every father is given 2 weeks leave minimum after the birth, is this not the case in NZ?

Reactions: 13
Well she was actually changing his arse on the dinning table. Close friends was lucky enough to get this photo. 

Isn't this what a change table is for?
Yuck!
Poor baby lying on a hard surface and what a lazy cow

Completely off topic but did Trent not take any leave with baby not Asher? He works in corporate sales for a photocopy company, so I’m sure he could have managed a few weeks off! Not like he’s doing an essential job 😂
Edited to add- I live in the UK and every father is given 2 weeks leave minimum after the birth, is this not the case in NZ?
In NZ you can take two weeks paternity leave but it is unpaid. If Trent hasn’t taken it then its pointing to them being under a bit of pressure financially.

Reactions: 17
Asher was silenced and emotionally neglected from a young age with sleep training. He's learned no reaction is best for his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Here in Australia - Dads can take 2 weeks which is paid anytime within the first 12 months. Is that the case in NZ? I personally found the first few weeks at home with a newborn and toddler pretty easy as newborns sleep all the time….it was when my baby starting “waking up” after about a month/6 weeks that I found things really a bit of a juggle.

Sooo… anyone else read Simmos last story as ‘I’ve created a family so that someone will always need/want me’ 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she was actually changing his arse on the dinning table. Close friends was lucky enough to get this photo. 

Isn't this what a change table is for?
Yuck!
What . The. duck.?!!!
---

Here in Australia - Dads can take 2 weeks which is paid anytime within the first 12 months. Is that the case in NZ? I personally found the first few weeks at home with a newborn and toddler pretty easy as newborns sleep all the time….it was when my baby starting “waking up” after about a month/6 weeks that I found things really a bit of a juggle.
One of my staff will be going on paternity very shortly and from what I understand it is two weeks paid leave .

What . The. duck.?!!!
---

One of my staff will be going on paternity very shortly and from what I understand it is two weeks paid leave .
If you’ve been at the company 6m+, you get one week unpaid leave ( but you can take annual leave if you have it). If you’ve been there 12m+, you are entitled to 2 weeks unpaid leave (again, can use annual leave if you have it). This is the legal requirement however companies may offer more / paid leave.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.