Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an account for hair and makeup and has had since 2013
You can see how she completely re invented herself. She also used to be hugely into dramatic statement makeup and fancy dress makeup.
You will see she did lose her weight, and she was a pretty relatable person and then as previously said the $ and notoriety went to her head.
Whilst I get she was trolled a lot when she shared her body before during and after, and maybe - despite what she said to the contrary - it did snap something in her.
The trolling she got with her WLS and surgery pics was pretty horrendous.
But she didn't have to resort to their level and become a narcissist.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.42.36 am.png

Reactions: 1
I do not like how she puts the baby on the table. I find it culturally unacceptable. Doesn’t she have a swinging, all playing, expensive thing she can lie him in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I do not like how she puts the baby on the table. I find it culturally unacceptable. Doesn’t she have a swinging, all playing, expensive thing she can lie him in?
Yes exactly what I was going to say not just completely unsafe but very culturally wrong too.

Reactions: 7
She's flogging another candle company, I thought Mila Mae was one of her besties and the only candles she'll ever use?

I came on to say exactly this.

She is allgedly besties with Mila and Mae, I'm pretty sure they live in the same suburb...go on playdates and she dropped off home baking when she had R...

why on EARTH does she now have a discount code for another candle brand!!!???

Same thing with her 'bestie' Meg - posted about Meg's journals once then shows herself filling out a completely different journal for Asher.

💔

In contrast, I love how much Erin is babyproofing her home atm ❤ it IS hard being home by yourself with a rolling crawling little baby and I really take my hat off to her for doing the right thing.

Reactions: 20
This is weird right?
That Toosh Coosh didnt REALLY make much of a height difference did it?🙄

BTW , once again, unsafe practices as Asher isn't old enough to use it safely. ffs Why is safety not important to her.

"""".......Designed for kids aged 3yrs+ these soft portable booster seats give kids the height and comfort they need to sit up at the dinner table just like an adult........."""""

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Gross!!!! I may not be organised at times or have a sparkling clean house but never did I change my kids on the kitchen bench or dinning table. Let alone lie them on a table. Problem is she wouldn’t want to purchase a mini change table for downstairs as it wouldn’t look nice.

Reactions: 11
I came on to say exactly this.

She is allgedly besties with Mila and Mae, I'm pretty sure they live in the same suburb...go on playdates and she dropped off home baking when she had R...

why on EARTH does she now have a discount code for another candle brand!!!???

Same thing with her 'bestie' Meg - posted about Meg's journals once then shows herself filling out a completely different journal for Asher.

💔

In contrast, I love how much Erin is babyproofing her home atm ❤ it IS hard being home by yourself with a rolling crawling little baby and I really take my hat off to her for doing the right thing.
Honestly I wasn’t a huge fan of Erin (awful memories of “hey hey here we go on the Erin Simpson Show” 😂) but she’s really grown on me since having her wee one. Same with Angel Heron. Yes they still do ads, but all seem more authentic than Simone’s. They show the highs and lows, but with the lows it doesn’t seem like they are doing it just for sympathy.

Reactions: 15
Well she was actually changing his arse on the dinning table. Close friends was lucky enough to get this photo. 

Isn't this what a change table is for?
Yuck!
That's some nasty tit right there 🤢🤢 lying the baby on the table is bad enough, changing the nappy is next level grotty mole

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She has an account for hair and makeup and has had since 2013
You can see how she completely re invented herself. She also used to be hugely into dramatic statement makeup and fancy dress makeup.
You will see she did lose her weight, and she was a pretty relatable person and then as previously said the $ and notoriety went to her head.
Whilst I get she was trolled a lot when she shared her body before during and after, and maybe - despite what she said to the contrary - it did snap something in her.
The trolling she got with her WLS and surgery pics was pretty horrendous.
But she didn't have to resort to their level and become a narcissist.

I don't think I can post the link?? It appears to block it from uploading?
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.42.36 am.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.