Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to get her close friends closed down? Rip off witch.
I'm 100% sure they will stop subscribing!

I've tried subscribing to 3 different influencers Patreons in the past...each time gave up after a month. No one seems to know how to make it work properly - its like as soon as people are paying for their content it at gets too hard. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Influencers are just not interesting enough to pay to follow. They aren't actually creating anything like journalists, podcasters, artists etc.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it's totally implying that her standards are batshit. She's trynna seem relevant by saying the media is talking about her
I never once heard this on FVH yesterday. Please share the audio, I’m sure you would of tracked it down if it was true and posted audio

Reactions: 1
Enjoy this amazing Paid conent guys!

Would rather watch paint dry.
Just 110 shots of A looking at every direction and R head.
😴

Anyone that's done toddler and a Nb knows how tricky it is babe on boob and a active toddler damnding something every 2.3seconds.
Seems like lots of outings this week, parks, Play dates chipmunks, trying to entertain A. We see you Hon but you would never admit it's hard. She would of had this perfect imagine in her head how it would be, A in pre school 9-5 4 days a week, she's just meeting reality, that re growth will have to wait a little longer 🤣🤣
How has she let her regrowth get like that?!?! 🤣🤣😂😂. Everything is scheduled well in advance, she didn’t get her hair done before Ryders birth as she would of had to of paid for it. It’s not like he arrived early and she had a hair appointment booked the following week, she couldn’t make. I mean she had many beauty treatments up to his due date, but of course they were all ‘ads’. And she was out doing her eyebrows (ad) on the Monday just two days PP!!

Reactions: 5
I never once heard this on FVH yesterday. Please share the audio, I’m sure you would of tracked it down if it was true and posted audio
Has any media outlet shared the birth of Ryder? There are a few for Asher but I couldn’t find anything, at all, for #2

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so who wants to take bets on whether S can do as she’s told and stay home today! Just read they’re asking people not to use the roads etc. I honestly think she hates being at home! I mean she went visiting yesterday, shouldn’t people be visiting her to meet baby….oh wait a minute they’re listening to advice and not going out lol 😆

Reactions: 15
Ok so who wants to take bets on whether S can do as she’s told and stay home today! Just read they’re asking people not to use the roads etc. I honestly think she hates being at home! I mean she went visiting yesterday, shouldn’t people be visiting her to meet baby….oh wait a minute they’re listening to advice and not going out lol 😆
It is quite strange to go out as often as she does at this stage especially when there us a emergency in Auckland! I'm all for getting out and about as it is good for your mental health but it's also good to just stay home with your baby and have cuddles. Regardless of whether you have had the 'perfect' birth your body still went through a marathon and needs to recover.

Reactions: 16
Most people I know with newborns are limiting going out and having visitors for the first few weeks at least due to the fact that we’re still in a pandemic. That alone, even without the flooding, should be enough to keep you at home.

but not Scamoan. Her social life and making sure that she’s seen on as many high profile IG accounts is far more important than the safety of her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
duck she really is desperate for the money if she is promoting luxe sticks. She doesn’t even follow them on Instagram lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No no no no Samuel. Why give HER luxe sticks???????? I’m gutted. Was very close to buying some. Arghhhhhhhh

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She must be gutted! Asher was born in the midst of COVID and now she's being told to stay home again with this baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So does this mean she’s not taking maternity leave then if she’s flogging ads??
I guess not considering she was flogging ads the moment Rider took his first breath. But this is scamoan, she’s known to rip people off so wouldn’t surprise me if she did the government as well.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.